• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably late, but did y'all see that a new child rape case was filed against Donald Trump? Unfortunately, the statute of limitations are up, but apparently the case is rock solid. Sadly I don't think it'll hurt him at all.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm probably late, but did y'all see that a new child rape case was filed against Donald Trump? Unfortunately, the statute of limitations are up, but apparently the case is rock solid. Sadly I don't think it'll hurt him at all.
All your leaders is false profits. #illuminati

Malyse

https://youtu.be/aRwrdbcAh2s

In.

---
DD doing gods work. Lunch time is the best time

Oh?

061615-b-real-style-beauty-baewatch-nazanin-mandi.png

060915-b-real-style-beauty-baewatch-instagram-Porsha-Williams.jpg

060215-B-Real-Baewatch-Keyshia-Cole.jpg

052915-b-real-style-beauty-bae-watch-sevyn-streeter-instagram.jpg

052715-b-real-style-beauty-instagram-baewatch-celebrities-slaying-in-swimsuits-blac-chyna.jpg

041515-b-real-style-beauty-baewatch-celebrities-slaying-in-swimsuits-instagram-brianna-perry.jpg

032615-b-real-christina-milian.jpg

032615-b-real-karrueche-tran.jpg

032615-b-real-joan-smalls.jpg

032615-b-real-zoe-kravitz.jpg

032615-B-Real-Baewatch-Amber-Rose.jpg

032615-b-real-style-beauty-baewatch-swimsuit-inspiration-from-our-favorite-stars-instagram-draya-michele.jpg

He's locking up the vote from an underserviced portion of the populace ��

Numb

thx for putting those is spoilers Malyse
Is it just me or does this SFV story mode have way to much scene/loading/scene/loading/scene/loading/scene/loading with no fighting? Does it ramp up at any point? PS4 wanted to shut off because of inactivity just now lol..

Before installing the story patch i had 4min loadings everywhere even at start screen
Did the story and there were loads every time but shorter

Before installing the story patch i had 4min loadings everywhere even at start screen
Did the story and there were loads every time but shorter

Yep..the loading is crazy long, first 1-2 (?) seconds of rounds seem to drop in fps too. I'm just laughing at the parts where three 3-10 second clips need loading in between. I know it's Capcom, but come the fuck on LOL

Numb

Yep..the loading is crazy long, first 1-2 (?) seconds of rounds seem to drop in fps too. I'm just laughing at the parts where three 3-10 second clips need loading in between. I know it's Capcom, but come the fuck on LOL

only the best stories require such loading
Vn-YuTmpqd7OBdlW4Ymw_yhqTORvYeLkPnA9BrDN8w0.jpg

it was trash

Aiustis

Gaaaaaah! God dammit! I hate cats right now. Taking a nap in my wardrobe and freaking me the fuck out when I reach in for some shorts.

Yeah..It's pretty laughable. Minus how not funny it is, I mean. The entire Laura intro dialog made me think I was having a fever dream..not to say the rest was anything better.

Numb

Yeah..It's pretty laughable. Minus how not funny it is, I mean. The entire Laura intro dialog made me think I was having a fever dream..not to say the rest was anything better.

Laura was channeling a 12yr old stupid boy
Makes sense if you think like that
Dhalsim the mugger made me laugh

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This damn tajin ad. Gonna report it to evilore lol. Yes I posted about it on purpose so you mobile brehs will experience my current ad pain.

Tajin
Tajin
Tajin
Tajin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom