• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been a fan of Ibuki so it was an easy choice. Won't ever even buy her tbh
Still Balrog looks amazing. No bias

That's why I asked, because I know my daughter is going to main her. It'd be fucked up if she can't use her, even when she signs in, if we're playing vs on my account..that's how it tends to be since I've got the most colors unlocked.

Numb

Try to do challenges and the story on harder modes. Also any low lvl characters usage can give you lots of points without doing much. You'll get the 20k quick

Shy

So apropos of nothing.
When i was net'ting yesterday, i saw someone mention The Prodigy and this song immediately popped into my head, and it's been stuck there ever since.

Big ups to old man BCT, who like me, remember this song from when they were kids. 😆

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
So apropos of nothing.
When i was net'ting yesterday, i saw someone mention The Prodigy and this song immediately popped into my head, and it's been stuck there ever since.

Big ups to old man BCT, who like me, remember this song from when they were kids. 😆

not gonna lie. huge prodigy fan here. i'm not even british.
i think it was diesel power that got me hooked back in my ICQ/mIRC days.

So apropos of nothing.

Big ups to old man BCT, who like me, remember this song from when they were kids. ��

Not even that much of an electronic music fan and i have a Fat of The Land cd, bought on release day! Fuck me, 20 years :s

Magic the gathering was a mistake

What did Mtg do now?

benetton-19-ppr1-300x211.jpg

---

cdyhybrid got clipped? What he do?

Can't y'all be normal for one damn night?

Yea, they wanna be freaks in the comments but don't be freaky with they homies in the bed

Not even that much of an electronic music fan and i have a Fat of The Land cd, bought on release day! Fuck me, 20 years :s

What did Mtg do now?

Played one of my old decks against some new shit since my friend is getting back into the game and I lost despite having 72 life to his 17

Of all the things I got harassed for as a kid, candy was never one of them. What an odd thread that is. Can't believe anyone would defend that old bag. I should already know better..

Shit..I should probably just start editing earlier post lol.

Of all the things I got harassed for as a kid, candy was never one of them. What an odd thread that is. Can't believe anyone would defend that old bag. I should already know better..

It's mostly astounding because on any other day, none of the defenders in that topic would give a flying fuck about a random kid slinging candy at their local department store. They'd rather ignore the old woman's blatancy in favor of the higher intellectual ground of lecturing about rules and regulations. But it comes with the territory of being a person of color. They expect more of the teenager than the woman 6 times her age.

It's mostly astounding because on any other day, none of the defenders in that topic would give a flying fuck about a random kid slinging candy at their local department store. They'd rather ignore the old woman's blatancy in favor of the higher intellectual ground of lecturing about rules and regulations. But it comes with the territory of being a person of color. They expect more of the teenager than the woman 6 times her age.

Yeah. It's pretty ridiculous.

tumblr_n9ov7pdL2u1tajjsfo1_400.gif

😠

LOL

Yeah. We old now. *sigh*

Quiet you. 😜

Meh. But thank you for asking.

How about you. ?

Not to bad, little bro..just bought Ibuki for my daughter and we're messing around in training/challenges. Seems like she'll be annoying as hell to play against..yay! 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom