• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Harson's levels of devotion took things too far. someone burn some incense to seal the breach.
Cleansing thread
praying-incense-sticks-old-wrinkled-traditional-asian-woman-inside-temple-low-light-smoke-beautiful-natural-31735065.jpg
Hope it holds

Shy

Had three bottles of Dragon's milk while out with friends last night. My head is a mild but snotty headache right now.

Well my girlfriend is pretty hot, brown skin, neck length hair, and has pretty nice ass and is a DDD cup. The sex is pretty awesome and she's down for most of the stuff I'm into sexually. She's also super adorable, kind, and nice. She's my soulmate.

Well her best friend is pretty hot and has a similar body type just with smaller boobs, but a much nicer ass. She's light skin and pretty cute. My girlfriend hovers the line between cute and sexy while her friend has a more just pure sexy look if that makes sense.

Long story short she's supposed to be coming down into town next month to see Sucide Squad and then she's coming down later no November for an anime convention were all going and doing cosplay at so I was going to see if my girlfriend wanted to try a threesome even if she is reluctant to share me and vice versa on my part.
Your girlfriend sounds perfect. Which is why i'm going to tell you that you shouldn't try this.
Well, not with her friend anyway, because it could change their relationship negatively (as well as yours)

If you are going to ask her for a threesome, don't just sprig it on her at the last minute, try to broach the subject and see how she responds.
recommend an anime guys
Fist of the north star.
Excel Saga is so goddamn funny omg
Fuck yeah it is.

Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

Today is the 20th anniversary of this dope album.

Silent Murder still the best song in that album, and most of us ain't even get the version of It Was Written with it.

Pete Rock's remix of Street Dreams is beyond godly. Shame a CDQ still doesn't exist.

EDIT - Forgot about TAKE IT IN BLOOD PART 2!!! (Part 1 is still fire though)

Sorry lol..was going with the thread's theme. Thought you were pulling some trickery..
That's entirely fair with me. I usually am. In a way I was, but not in that way. Those games are weird in an entirely different way, like a guy who screams about how he's gonna shit his pants. I just reacted badly because though I joke I despise that sexualized moe stuff anime does and really don't want it associated with me.

I think I'll just avoid the anime jokes in the future. I learned my lesson today. :p

Johndoey

Banned
Danganronpa is cool, over-arching mystery alright and the characters whatever, but it lit up the part of me that appreciates summer camp horror movies and locked rooms.
---
Alongside unsolicited opinions on popular games, i've art.
--
Medcedes Helnwein

Laney
CDN1K2s.jpg

Hormones
6lf6xYN.jpg

That's entirely fair with me. I usually am. In a way I was, but not in that way. Those games are weird in an entirely different way, like a guy who screams about how he's gonna shit his pants. I just reacted badly because though I joke I despise that sexualized moe stuff anime does and really don't want it associated with me.

I think I'll just avoid the anime jokes in the future. I learned my lesson today. :p

lol..I'm sorry, man. Now I feel bad!

Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

Today is the 20th anniversary of this dope album.
My favorite album and rapper period!

Silent Murder still the best song in that album, and most of us ain't even get the version of It Was Written with it.

Pete Rock's remix of Street Dreams is beyond godly. Shame a CDQ still doesn't exist.

EDIT - Forgot about TAKE IT IN BLOOD PART 2!!! (Part 1 is still fire though)

I didn't know about that song and I looked it up on YouTube, but it's not there, just a lyric video without the sound.

Johndoey

Banned
Yep, that show was alright. First episode was based around Electro I think. I remember the episode with Silver Sable being good.

90's Spider-man had the best intro though. As good as Spectacular was that intro was trash.

Spider-Man unlimited was worse, but it's Spider-Man unlimited so...

Actually I take that back, Unlimited has a certain charm.

The MTV Spider-Man intro is just dull as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom