• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o9ewlaTp2E1r1yqj1o3_500.png

Fuck off, Todd Solondz.

Splain, brother..please?

Are these the MTG equivalent of old Yugioh cards that were so powerful that they'd break the game?

Not really. MTG has always thrown in the odd card with an alternate win condition every few sets. A lot of times they don't get very far in actual tournaments, but they're still fun as hell to build around.

Zaverious

Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh, I just found out that hand tattoo thing whatever was a smiley face.
Always tried to figure out what they were doing. Then I started looking at some old clips, Yami/King Atem would god damn kill you if Tea wouldn't butt in all the time.

Kreed

It's a still from an upcoming movie Weiner-Dog. White girls
probably hipster
wearing "I can't breathe" shirts can kick all the rocks. Fuck that, fuck the wardrobe crew, fuck the director, fuck the movie.

He also adds a rare autobiographical touch with Danny DeVito as a film-school prof in New York; Solondz is open about the dismal realities of being a name director who has to teach to pay the bills. The social-activist students in their "I can't breathe" shirts congratulate themselves on being progressive while casting the only one of their teachers who still cares about narrative as a washed-up relic. It hurts, but it's also what is consistently perfect about Solondz's films: his ability to poke holes in liberal and p.c. culture while wrapping everything up in the disarming charm of a little wiener dog.

http://www.villagevoice.com/film/todd-solondz-s-wiener-dog-embarks-on-a-satiric-odyssey-8768806

Yeah pass.

akira28

if you call the firemen you probably need to clean your room up a bit first, and its already on fire. Probably just easiest to let it burn

Zaverious

Just waiting for the GAF topic titled "I killed someone what do I do?" where the OP tries to justify murder.

"I can't believe you people demonizing OP for murdering a man and stealing his wallet. He's a fellow GAFFER for Christ's sake. Have a sense of community! He's out here making a living for himself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom