• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba T

I can't take talking about race on gaf anymore.

Hard to ignore it though. I find it hard to believe some of these motherfuckers are that naive as to say some shit like "I don't get it how is it offensive?" or people that want you to coddle them and explain how, why, when and where is it racist and offending. FOH with that, "no don't do it" is good enough of an explanation to just don't do it.

People choose to stay ignorant. If they actually cared to learn something, they would take the time to educate themselves. They just don't see any benefit in doing so.

Sch1sm

Thanks for the games, as per usual, y'all. I'll get you for that Perfect tomorrow, G, t r u s t. 🤗

@Forearm, @Numb, we're throwing down around the same time tomorrow. Somewhere between 1 and 2 Eastern. If you two wanna play.

Shy

Woooooow! This is the best thing to come out of that shit series!
1mOuyUz.gif

Had to close the tab on the native American Halloween thread. Felt some serious deja vu because I noticed I was about to get banned for the exact same reason as last time.

Johndoey

Banned
White progressives aren't as different from white conservatives as they think they are.
Generally speaking yeah, a lot of the same opinions and behaviors just dressed up a bit.
--
Man people on gaming side just can't stand those uppity voice actors trying to get (slightly) better treatment and (slightly) better pay, because according to gaf voice acting is easy and they should be happy with their scraps.

Kreed

Trump is polling within one point of Clinton. Like I said, the emails could lose the election.

If you really want to poll watch, pay more attention to the electoral college and the battle ground state polls, not ABC, NBC, etc... weekly popularity polls. Florida, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina in particular.

Teen who was bullied because of her incredible dark skin becomes a model.

Stories like this make me so happy and pull me away from depression. I'm always happiest when people win in life over the ones who tried to bring them down.

This is so beautiful 👏.

So on my twitter I see some nonsense that straight blackmen wouldn't watch Moonlight?

Ok...well I'm a straight black that's a film nut. Anyway going to watch it around 1ish fam.
I share my spoiler free opinion.

Numb

Poongko is embarrassing Tekken.
Poongko in a crazy good position
Character being so good still top even after several nerfs,playing vs people who don't even have the game with said character being new and from another franchise so 0 legacy skills

Aris will save us

What the hell has been going on Soulja Boy recently? The guy seems mentally ill; I'd rather him seek treatment but his antics are treated like a joke on twitter/instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom