• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to know when to fold em b

There's no point in trying around here, just get in a few good jokes when you can and spend the rest of your time in more pleasant threads. You can have the most reasonable, amiable, and fully researched post on anything and people will leapfrog over it to avoid having to learn something or have their ignorance challenged.

Not worth it

Slayven

Finally watching timeless and black dude is on screen 5 seconds and already his defining characteristic is Thirsty Motherfucker

I will now call him la Forge

Make sure your supporting black authors.
51qiMHtdZiL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm not native american but what is going on in the North Dakota got me heated

That oil defense force in that thread is crazy..

It's like fuck common sense and human decency, because laws! Sure I can get a government official being on that side but regular ass people?

Good lord

I kind of hope they fight back but I guess thats wrong to say, after all they have been through with this land that is rightfully theirs .

The two most fucked over people in this country are Native Americans and black people. They had a massive amount of their people murdered and then forced from their homes onto reservations and they're not even acknowledged most of the time in this country.

D i Z

Mornin' all of you backyard pugilists.
You corner store brawlers.
You strip mall rumblers, you.
BCT's finest Street Fighters.

Johndoey

Banned
Any of you Sentai folk want a Chroma Squad key? If you do hit up my pm.

Also good afternoon.

I feel awful

Sentai autocorrected to Hentai. Now I feel even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom