• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
A nigga can't go on vacation without people talking shit about him while he's gone smh

And I was one car length away from having my 2016 Mazda6 COMPLETELY totaled this weekend. Sunday morning, some drunken asshole side swiped my friend's housemate's car, that was parked directly in front of me, completely destroying the left rear bumper, wheel and back door of the car - and then drove off. I heard a loud crashing noise in the middle of the night, but I thought one of their animals knocked something over - and didn't think anything of it...

Edit: Also, imagine being the only person of color at a Halloween party that was actually a surprise party for someone who just recently graduated from the LAPD police academy, whose friends and relatives are exclusively made up of dedicated conservative republicans - many of whom are LAPD cops.

Why did you go to the party if that was the case? I wouldn't have even thought about going.

Lebron-James-Jerome-Exclusive-Game-Halloween-2016.png

LeBron wins

D i Z

Huh 3:50 pm no blackface topics :0

To be fair, they ran the gamut on cultural appropriation and costume topics all last week. Instead of defending that bullshit here, a lot of folks are out giving the quiet thumbs up to anyone they see doing it.

To be fair, they ran the gamut on cultural appropriation and costume topics all last week. Instead of defending that bullshit here, a lot of folks are out giving the quiet thumbs up to anyone they see doing it.
They be shaking their heads in public, but once they pass the "offender?"

"hail zwarte"

Edit: Also, imagine being the only person of color at a Halloween party that was actually a surprise party for someone who just recently graduated from the LAPD police academy, whose friends and relatives are exclusively made up of dedicated conservative republicans - many of whom are LAPD cops.

I'm forced to be around those kind of people. I don't know why the fuck you would volunteer.

CwH3m5FWYAAk9Vk.jpg:large

Big Sean and Jhene Aiko

But does Slayven approve?

If I wasn't so exhausted I'd grab an overcoat and go out as Candyman.

Shy's already going as Candyman. He doesn't even need to dress up. Don't believe me? Say "Shy" five times in front of a mirror tonight.

I tried it once. He jumped out of the mirror! He ripped my arms and legs off! He murderlized me! He massacred me!

Clicked the link, saw like 5 seconds of it soundless I went " What are they doing, singing the evangeleon theme song" in gest. I was right, I got super fucking hyped.

Of course, my third thought (after "That was awesome" and "Those Japanese people had no idea what was going on") was "They need to be in Tyler Perry's Madea Goes To Japan".

I'm sorry.

harSon

Banned
I'm forced to be around those kind of people. I don't know why the fuck you would volunteer.

Shy's already going as Candyman. He doesn't even need to dress up. Don't believe me? Say "Shy" five times in front of a mirror tonight.

It wasn't really volunteering. It was more I went to visit a friend in Southern California for the Halloween weekend, and unknowingly got dragged along in between Halloween parties.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
It was nice knowing you all. For the remainder of tonight I shall be crying and dying repeatedly as the Xenomorph off A:I gets hold of me in celebration of as Madea calls it: Hallerween.

Won't be getting any sleep tonight. 😅😂😭

Happy Halloween BCT 👻👻👻👻

It was nice knowing you all. For the remainder of tonight I shall be crying and dying repeatedly as the Xenomorph off A:I gets hold of me in celebration of as Madea calls it: Hallerween.

Happy Halloween BCT 👻👻👻👻

Take care, ishibear

Mizerman

Happy Halloween BCT 👻👻👻👻

The Lord is my Shepard...

Johndoey

Banned

I tried it once. He jumped out of the mirror! He ripped my arms and legs off! He murderlized me! He massacred me!

Please, we all know Shy is a young skeleton just trying to make it in a big world. Giving all he's got.

TE5IhUX.jpg

Sch1sm

Morning.

Missed you yesterday.

Life, man. Wished I could have rumbled, but a friend was in need and then I remembered that I have this midterm (I killed it, mind ya!) today so I shut off the PS4 and went to work on that.

Hope you're good as can be!

---

How's everyone week looking? Anything exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom