• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

slap-o.gif

I'm going to ignore that pic.
The secret meat is bacon wrapped OSTRICH tenderloin with a boysenberry sauce. It tastes like a tender steak did a fusion dance with a turkey in your mouth. One of the foods you should definitely add to a bucket list.

ostrich.jpg

This Waypoint stream definitely got some gems on it. Just Blaze was on Friday, and they just had Prodigy from Mobb Deep playing Mafia 3.

Guess that kind of access is what a big media company like Vice will give you.

Lucini

Banned
Making a short video about the BCT as a group topic for a Comm class...this shit will be fun.

Just letting y'all know now, the jokes imma get off in this video will be wondrous. The Hall of Shame alone will likely get me an A.

Sch1sm

Making a short video about the BCT as a group topic for a Comm class...this shit will be fun.

Just letting y'all know now, the jokes imma get off in this video will be wondrous. The Hall of Shame alone will likely get me an A.

Your class is gonna be looking at that like we're OD crazy.

---

Morning, BCT, how goes?

Kreed

For those of you in regions where you may not be able to watch this, try changing the url to from youtube to youpak.

This segment from John Oliver has a lot of truth for me, especially in regards to the North vs the South. I lived in New Jersey for a few years and I never experienced "segregated schools" like in New Jersey vs southern schools I went to. I went to one high school where I could count the number of black kids in the whole school on two hands and it wasn't because I lived in a part of the state that had no brown people, but because the neighborhood I was "zoned" in had me driving 15 miles to the school as opposed to the more diverse school 5 minutes from my house.

Young Magus

.................Nigga
N......I......G......G.......A

Are you trying to get us on a watchlist/widen the gap between poster/lurker?

Wow, people are just posting pictures of celebrities giving head on GAF now.

That photo is old as fuck and has been posted many times over the years.

On a side note that Titanfall 2 campain is phenomenal, and I say that as someone who hasnt really loved a single player FPS campain since MW2.

D i Z

Mornin' all. What happened last night? Did we get raided? It was so dead in here, i thought they were finally rounding us up.

Your class is gonna be looking at that like we're OD crazy.

---

Morning, BCT, how goes?

Mornin', Fists of Fury.

Lemme put on my "close up" face.

harSon

Banned
A nigga can't go on vacation without people talking shit about him while he's gone smh

And I was one car length away from having my 2016 Mazda6 COMPLETELY totaled this weekend. Sunday morning, some drunken asshole side swiped my friend's housemate's car, that was parked directly in front of me, completely destroying the left rear bumper, wheel and back door of the car - and then drove off. I heard a loud crashing noise in the middle of the night, but I thought one of their animals knocked something over - and didn't think anything of it...

Edit: Also, imagine being the only person of color at a Halloween party that was actually a surprise party for someone who just recently graduated from the LAPD police academy, whose friends and relatives are exclusively made up of dedicated conservative republicans - many of whom are LAPD cops.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Nothing like having your family tell you that your taste in halloween candy is shit. They ain't getting my candy wafers when halloween is over.

According to some lady that butted in my conversation while I was waiting to get my items ringed up at Walmart. I don't have a right to refuse children candy today.

Edit: To give you an idea of what I was talking about, I was asking my sister how many pieces of candy I should give kids as I'm giving it out for the first time ever tonight. She cut my sister and I off and said that "You two have no right to refuse giving any child candy today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom