• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

686208450771075073-Twitter.png

Shy

Shy's already going as Candyman. He doesn't even need to dress up. Don't believe me? Say "Shy" five times in front of a mirror tonight.

I tried it once. He jumped out of the mirror! He ripped my arms and legs off! He murderlized me! He massacred me!
B0lkhKC.gif

Happy Halloween BCT 👻👻👻👻
Same to you Ishi.
Life, man. Wished I could have rumbled, but a friend was in need and then I remembered that I have this midterm (I killed it, mind ya!) today so I shut off the PS4 and went to work on that.
Ahhh. Congrats.
Hope your good as can be!
Eh. I'm breathing.

But thank you for asking.
I still need to watch Force awaken
It's good.

You should give it a go.

PixelatedBookake

Hey have any of you guys read the Secret Wars 2015 tie-in The Infinity Gauntlet? I just finished reading it and hot damn it was good. It was refreshing to have a black family being a superhero team for once. For me its up there with Spider-Man Renew Your Vows as the best Secret Wars tie-in.

Slayven

Watch Timeless folks. The black dude spends 60 minutes complaining about how these crazy white people going to get him killed

I don't recognize any of those people and whom they are suppose to be without their skin color matching

Also Force Awakens was Meh signed Prototype Viktor

Holy shit, just had a drunk white girl interaction

She literally said "it so nice you're naive" when I said America isn't even near the worse country. And that she is pro Drumpf and worried he'd actually be elected. Got scared then smiled and said Hilary should be in jail

Johndoey

Banned
I still need to watch Force awaken
You really don't though. Watch an interesting movie.
-
Bad Moms isn't good, but I appreciate it's existence.
-

http://time.com/4552835/mcdonalds-settlement-labor-law-california/

McDonald’s has agreed to pay $3.75 million to settle a lawsuit claiming it was liable for labor law violations by a California franchisee, marking what lawyers said was the first time the company has settled legal claims by a group of U.S. workers at one of its franchises.
-
http://time.com/4552528/hillary-clinton-super-pac-illegal-contributions/

Pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Correct the Record accepted $250,000 in illegal contributions from a charity backed by a Boston-based construction firm already in trouble this year for its political donations.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I thought it was funny when on South Park they likened The Force Awakens to Happy Days reunion special.

Johndoey

Banned
I get headaches after eating chocolate for whatever reason, I got a fine migraine right now, not completely debilitating thankfully but yeah.

Sch1sm

Mornin' Sch1sm. As the saying goes... it goes.
Did you watch anything terrifying for Halloween?

Yessir! Went and watched Ouija in theatres. Spent the rest of my evening watching these:

Ju-On
Ringu
Shutter (2004)
Halloween
E Orfantato
Creepshow
Child's Play
Gremlins

Fell asleep part way through 28 Days Later as a closing, but I've watched that movie so many times I probably continued it in my dreams, really. What about you?!

D i Z

Yessir! Went and watched Ouija in theatres. Spent the rest of my evening watching these:

Ju-On
Ringu
Shutter (2004)
Halloween
E Orfantato
Creepshow
Child's Play
Gremlins

Fell asleep part way through 28 Days Later as a closing, but I've watched that movie so many times I probably continued it in my dreams, really. What about you?!

Was on a race against time to finish an MMO Halloween event. Everything else was on hold.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So I got an email with this subject line - Press Release: Texas Republicans Reach Out to Black Voters

I finally got around to reading it and it was mainly hype for this site http://www.tfro.net/ Basically a Black Texas Republican site for Trump. I would love to get these people in a room and ask them how they can ignore everything Trump has said and with a straight face publicly support him. I guess they are a group of people who believe they are a few of the "Good Ones" or have been paid off.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
saw 2 white children in black panther costumes this holloween. (actually saw a few kids in panther costumes) i know it isnt indicative of anything, but theres hope for panther at least

Shy

Mornin' you lovely sugar receptacles.
Morning my fam.
CzyBjNd.gif
MYa58uf.gif

The lady in the Archer cosplay get's an extra thirst gif. Because she's god tier.
xPKPpLz.gif

Alien didn't kill me once last night.

Cuz I quit right when he shone up.
BOOOO. You cheating cheater who cheated. ����
Sup peeps.
Evening good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom