• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Saw this doc on the BBC Iplayer and thought i'd post it here. if you guys want to check it out.

The documentary is called. That Black British Feeling.
This is the description.
"Nesta McGregor investigates what's behind the Black Lives Matter protests across Britain, and asks why some black people in the UK still feel racism affects them every day."

Two important things to note.
1: you'll need a VPN to watch this if you're living outside of the U.K.
2: I haven't watched it yet, so i can't speak for it's quality.

I hate Chicago teams so much, but I don't give a damn about baseball, so I feel no ways over it. Such a boring sport.

That game almost proved how interesting baseball can be.. and then a rain delay happened..4 hrs into the game. 😒

Good for Chicago though!

LionPride

Banned
I hate Chicago teams so much, but I don't give a damn about baseball, so I feel no ways over it. Such a boring sport.
That game 7 was one of the most enticing games of baseball I've ever seen. I only watch during WS and a couple other games here or there, but yeah. That game was 👌

That game almost proved how interesting baseball can be.. and then a rain delay happened..4 hrs into the game. 😒

Good for Chicago though!

I love baseball. I think of baseball as 2 people sitting down playing a strategy boardgame. Mix in some magic the gathering dynamics and there you have it. That was one of the greatest sporting events I've ever watched.

Sch1sm

Good for Chicago though!

That game 7 was one of the most enticing games of baseball I've ever seen. I only watch during WS and a couple other games here or there, but yeah. That game was 👌

Shit is too long, though. I was falling asleep by the 8th inning. I enjoyed the game, it was tight, tensions were high, etc, had those elements that make you want to keep it on. Was watching that 6-6 like 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀.

But I can't watch regular season. Sport overall doesn't do it for me. I'll watch it live, but otherwise, naw. Never. I watch until the Jays and BoSox are out and then the last round.

I'm talking this shit but I'll watch an NFL game. 💀

andthebeatgoeson

That was the greatest game I've ever slept thru. People talk about how not a lot of action happens in football. You can have only two players, out of 18, moving over 20 minutes.

That's not the full of it. It's mostly because of the pitching duels in the playoffs that really show it down those last few innings but yeah. Happy for Chicago.

I love baseball. I think of baseball as 2 people sitting down playing a strategy boardgame. Mix in some magic the gathering dynamics and there you have it. That was one of the greatest sporting events I've ever watched.

Agreed I loved it, but a lot don't. That World Series game was great but all I'm hearing today is complaints about how long it was and the rain delay. I would have hoped more would have been taken away from the game than just that.

Shit is too long, though. I was falling asleep by the 8th inning. I enjoyed the game, it was tight, tensions were high, etc, had those elements that make you want to keep it on. Was watching that 6-6 like 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀.

But I can't watch regular season. Sport overall doesn't do it for me. I'll watch it live, but otherwise, naw. Never. I watch until the Jays and BoSox are out and then the last round.

I'm talking this shit but I'll watch an NFL game. 💀

Blue jays I can understand.. but the BoSox? Oh wait you're a celtics fan too aren't you...

You hurt my heart always..💔

You guys getting a PS4 Pro?

Depends on how much I can get for my current PS4.

Yeah, as soon as your mom cash her check

...Damn

Sch1sm

Blue jays I can understand.. but the BoSox? Oh wait you're a celtics fan too aren't you...

You hurt my heart always..��

Damn straight, bud. Damn straight.

I just traded Carmelo Anthony off my fantasy squad for Paul George, Marc Gasol, and Rudy Gay. Just to maybe disappoint you a little more.

Only if Bloodborne gets upgraded to 60fps which it probably won't.

Just for Bloodborne?

Damn straight, bud. Damn straight.

I just traded Carmelo Anthony off my fantasy squad for Paul George, Marc Gasol, and Rudy Gay. Just to maybe disappoint you a little more.

Eh not really.. Lance Thomas though!
Joking I have very little faith in everyone but KP on that squad.

Thinking of selling my copy of SFV so I can't get it digital on my pro. For some reason I've just been regretting not doing this originally

Malyse

0211-2016-0359318851094436658.jpeg

Don't make my life more difficult.

Kreed

Don't make my life more difficult.

And like always, half of them are useless/the same features are in other programs. But they have to give that cloud membership value somehow. The sooner rivals like Affinity gets more popular the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom