• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, I just had a terrifying thought. I imagined myself watching CNN and it had going across the screen "Trump wins!" on election night. My eyes got wide as dinner plates. I'm fucking scared for tomorrow and I need a hug...

junpei

IMG_20161107_150402.jpg
My local bars sign . Shit like this annoys me.

Do Better

Goddamn, I just had a terrifying thought. I imagined myself watching CNN and it had going across the screen "Trump wins!" on election night. My eyes got wide as dinner plates. I'm fucking scared for tomorrow and I need a hug...

If he wins that just tells you everything you need to know about the current state of America. Hell, him being on the ballot as anything other than independent already says plenty.

I saw a "Deplorables for Trump - Pence" sign on my way to lunch. -_-

If he wins that just tells you everything you need to know about the current state of America. Hell, him being on the ballot as anything other than independent already says plenty.

I'll probably have a nervous breakdown if that orange fuck wins. And even worse one of my managers at work is a Trump supporter, she wants Trump to win. I'm doing my best to hold my tongue and not cuss her out because she is my boss and all that, but I'm tired of her saying "Hillary this! Hillary that!!" My gosh...

Stahp it. We gotta stay positive I know it's nerve wracking but we need them good vibes.

shingi70

Banned
After everything trump has said, I can't see someone supporting him even with the whole crooked Hilary angle. This nigga is just as corrupt if not more

Still not sold on the new Mass Effect game, the first is my favorite last gen game and I love all three but I didn't like the last Dragon Age all and the marketing for Andromeda is similar to that of the Inquisition. Plus it's going to launching close to switch at this rate.

Johndoey

Banned
Dude went all the way to 11 with that stunt. Just shot way pass sanity.
-
Dead Rising 4 is looking like a real disappointment. Just willfully butchering Frank West.

Dai101

Banned
Sisters.

Brothers.

I wish ya'll the best of lucks. Regardless of the results of today ya'll keep the good fight. I hope everything goes smooth.

Also if you need to cross the border i can help.

Saludos y buena suerte.

shingi70

Banned
Bought a nice case of Dragon's milk either to celebrate with a bottle or drown my sorrows with the whole case.

Just imagine the same year brexit and Trump are the biggest political stories this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom