• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look away now from Drumpf
Everything's fly all is real with the Hil
Hey look away now
Look away now, look away from Drumpf

Oh yes we're having a Democrat party, dap to everybody
Don't disturb my groove when I'm trying to get up with this White House
Now when you're with it boy you're rugged and rough
But when you're sweet love hanging around you're all cuted up
You got your hat to your side, fronting in your ride
Nissan G system playing Lemonade that's worldwide
Everybody's saying "Yeah, that's the jam"
Singing a long set, she got the thump of a live band
Ladies fall it don't matter
They still wear they clothes to let you know which one is badder
We be scooping while y'all standing on the block
Waiting for a politician like me to scoop ya up
Because of my rep, you gotta accept
When I kick it flamboyant
Many C.B.'s try to spoil it
Hildawg don't trip cause it's all in the deal
It's all real with the Hil

Aww yeah. Drop it on 'em

Yeah, '47 is my date of birth gift to the Earth and for all it's worth
Seen things prosper but there's so much pain
So much love I cry tears of blood
A piece of straw in the door, flick the phlegm to the wind
I'm inspired by a country that's beautiful from within
I see the fruits of my labor distributed by Obama
Cause Bill' be nibbling punanny
With the (straight flavor Now & Laters)
Speed up the block, system pumping like adrenaline
I'm fly and feminine be whispering "It's her again"
So look away from Drumpf
But who am I to say?
You're oh so freakalicous and oh yes by the way
The caramel pantsuit makes you look glazed
Sucking on the lollipops, scoping out the fo' sho' shot
From every city, wondering, "Who is he?"
Cause even off the hook, yo work 'em up, (yo she get's busy)
Style got the soul and got the funk
Got the Q so what else could you want?

Hey look away now everything's fly
(Oh my God look out for her in the sky!)

I get fly without wings or material things
It's the Questionmark Clinton your A&R's wet dream
From New York, only secretly like thr Village People
Get the bigger picture from the eye of a needle
(Hey look my way now everything's fly)

You wants to hang around with some fly guys
Billy C, Death Row, ya mom's
Yo come around our neighborhood cause we're the neighborhood hood
And I'm the Questionmark Hildawg
Don't get hooked on this C.I. style that's versatile
Yo look away from Drumpf, look my way

Look away, gotta look away now
Look away, gotta look away now

Gotta look away, gotta look away from Drumpf

Not the only disappointing thing I've seen today. Care to explain?

KgFyWGM.jpg

DAMN

Jane Dro, how could you

Zekes!

Saw Doctor Strange tonight, it was real dope.

Also I've been reading the Dragon Ball manga since I've only ever watched the anime. Just got to the time skip where Goku is about to face off with Piccolo Jr. Looking forward to the Saiyan Saga

RedSwirl

It pisses me off that shit like this is still bugging me hours later, but the core of this guy's argument is something I've heard from conservatives before: that people don't inherently deserve basic human respect by virtue of drawing breath.

A belief that fundamentamentally different from the norm in our current society can change every part of how someone sees the world. Where does it come from? The whole "American Rugged Individualism" thing? Is that feeding into some kind of social darwanism? I guess the right thing to do would be to break that guy's arguments down into earned vs unearned advantages but I wouldn't get into that discussion at a traffic stop.

This is it, folks!! Today is the day!! The day we dreaded from the beginning of this madcap affair, the election. May our votes hold true and our morals and humanity prevail this day. Also let that orange bastard cry into a gold hankerchief too. Would really like that.

Our hopes and dreams are with you Hillary! End this once and for all!!

https://youtu.be/lGaneyDfyls

Hillary wins in a landslide turn out from minority voters. You heard it here first. I refuse to believe otherwise we gon turn out. Everybody stay safe! Don't forget we got crazies out here.

In all seriousness If shit really goes sideways and If some of y'all seek refugee asylum for Canada I can sponsor, have done it before.

I wish I had my magical powers today,but I cant use them on election days!

Remember, whenever a nigga votes, it's voter fraud. Our magic ability to make what is legal for everyone else, illegal, is in full effect today.

Stay safe.

Get those votes out.

Slayven: turn Georgia blue

Gordon: make Florida blue again

PA folks: you know what to do

Me and the Cali folks got this. Don't worry

Remember, whenever a nigga votes, it's voter fraud. Our magic ability to make what is legal for everyone else, illegal, is in full effect today.

Stay safe.

Get those votes out.

It's us NC folks you gotta worry about. I made my vote already, all blue. But I'm worried about the rest of NC.

Loudninja

Stay safe.

Get those votes out.

Shit I already voted by mail so I am good.

ILL is going to be blue as always.

Young Magus

Stay safe.

Get those votes out.

*daps*

Sent my ballot via mail last week!
Not letting my ass be outta the county stop me from this.

Vote ya'll.

Voted! Felt good seeing the older generation helping with the voting process. This is what we fought for. And yet my homie with hidden colors dvds is home planning to not vote and preach more about the delusion of inclusion.

Hillary wins in a landslide turn out from minority voters. You heard it here first. I refuse to believe otherwise we gon turn out. Everybody stay safe! Don't forget we got crazies out here.

In all seriousness If shit really goes sideways and If some of y'all seek refugee asylum for Canada I can sponsor, have done it before.

You can hold $20 anytime

------------------------

Morning all

Stay safe.

Get those votes out.

Put my blue down for Cali in mid October mail in. We got it for sure

Morning y'all, we in full swing today.

Slayven

Which snowflakes we talking here? The snowflakes that persist through every Clinton "scandal" thread? Or the "both sides" snowflakes?

Them plus "Third party doe", "I am an independent kiss my ass", "be nice too me or i might vote trump", and "Low key fuck minorities".

All them and the ones i miss

We'll get at least two weeks of folk proudly chest thumping over how they didn't vote and going "Woe is me, what has happened to our political system. Woe. Woe."

Then
https://youtu.be/aCnf46boC3I

Oh those schmucks. I never think about them. but they are annoying though. :/

Edit: Oh yeah, those snowflakes are a pain in the ass. But I will enjoy the salt from Trumpeteers though. Especially Team Alucard. Especially Team Alucard.

Johndoey

Banned
Them plus "Third party doe", "I am an independent kiss my ass", "be nice too me or i might vote trump", and "Low key fuck minorities".

Low key fuck minorities people are a staple of this discussion board, they'll never leave and the courage they gained from Trump won't evaporate immediately.

Fuck them hoes the hardest..can't believe I've actually seen fools like that on tv being a mouthpiece for that fuckstick..

Slayven

Hmm..that's questionable. I'm hopeful that you are correct, but this is a new type of crazy right now..

I don't think it is new. Shit started with obama and trump made them realize how far they can go back to the good "old days".

Obama mentally broke motherfuckers by existing.

I don't think it is new. Shit started with obama and trump made them realize how far they can go back to the good "old days".

Obama mentally broke motherfuckers by existing.

And that's the best part of his presidency. His very position and existence destroyed, recreated and destroyed again, the souls of racist bastards everywhere. It's a shame they found someone to embolden them with their hate in Trump.

Trump could come out of this with momentum and set up something lasting. He'll continue to do damage for ages to come.

He's done when it comes to Hollywood, or they'll use him for mainly satire for a "jokes on you" type deal. The only ones he'll ever be able to do business with are the ones just as sick as he is. He will possibly be able to become mayor or governor in a hick county/state but he will never be able to run for the presidency again.

Trump could come out of this with momentum and set up something lasting. He'll continue to do damage for ages to come.

Shit. And with how far Trump gotten in this election, how much do you wanna bet that an even more sinister person lurks in this country, eyeing Trump's campaign and thinking they could do better? Goddamn, the horror.

Shit. And with how far Trump gotten in this election, how much do you wanna bet that an even more sinister person lurks in this country, eyeing Trump's campaign and thinking they could do better? Goddamn, the horror.

Guarantee he gave Klan and alike members momentum, wouldn't be surprised if they started running for small offices again to gain followers towards a bigger office. Realistically would it work? No, but I don't doubt them trying now.

Guarantee he gave Klan and alike members momentum, wouldn't be surprised if they started running for small offices again to gain followers towards a bigger office. Realistically would it work? No, but I don't doubt them trying now.

A KKK member running for president. I would then say with all certainty...we are in truly the most darkest of timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom