• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, BCT. Hope the week does you right.

Hope this election does us all right, to boot, jfc. Results right around the corner.

I'm excited, but I'm scared as fuck. We don't what's going to happen with the results, or hell, what's going to happen after the results are announced. I hope those racist assholes don't try anything completely and utterly insane.

Mornin ya'll.

Mass election commercials when watching football yesterday was kicking my soul, I can't take it anymore. Its time for this to end. Hopefully my latinos and black folk turn this shit out.

Couldn't bring myself to read it when I saw it in OT and linked here, the way GAF rolls. That bad, eh?

Between a couple of white folks generalizing and a brother all hurt because some "narrow little nosed" Somali folks slighted him in the past..man. Fucking aggravating shit..

FyreWulff

Also fuck people hating on Somalis. Our city has been better for taking the Sudanese and Somalis as well, some damn fine food too.

It's always white racists from out of town that hate the immigrants the most in your own town sometimes..

Sch1sm

Between a couple of white folks generalizing and a brother all hurt because some "narrow little nosed" Somali folks slighted him in the past..man. Fucking aggravating shit..

I made the mistake and went through. I'm just upset now, honestly. Can't believe some of the stuff I just read. On first thought I was gonna ignore him, then I ctrl+f'd his username and got to the bit about Bantu slave trade, colorism, discrimination based on nose and hair (bruh what?) and caste system, and I'm legit w e a k. The largest divider among Somalis isn't any of these, it's tribe/clan. It's whether you're from the north, and consider yourself a Somalilander, or from the South and are simply Somali. I don't get how this dude isn't banned. Can't even begin with the other guy and his Latina wife, Somali/Muslims friends/coworkers, and his interpretation of the Qur'an.
🙃🙃 🙃

Kreed

Ha guys I think I'm the target of online bullying . Im pretty sure someone has posted a unflattering picture or video of me online somewhere so if you have seen my face pls let me know.

Just as a warning, there is a forum full of "GAF deplorables" that likes collecting information on posters as a way to cope with being banned from their only social outlet, especially in this thread since we are "ruining GAF", so be careful what you post around here if you're concerned about that sort of thing.

Heroman

Banned
Just as a warning, there is a forum full of "GAF deplorables" that likes collecting information on posters as a way to cope with being banned from their only social outlet, especially in this thread since we are "ruining GAF", so be careful what you post around here if you're concerned about that sort of thing.
I can't believe this is a thing people do, don't they got like other shit to do?

I can't believe this is a thing people do, don't they got like other shit to do?

LegalJointAtlanticspadefish.gif

Furyous

Morning, The Blacks™

G'Morning to you and everyone else.

I was at the job and came to the realization: Hallmark channel is racist as shit. I don't see one black person on nan show on the network. I'm boycotting the network until they show a feel good story about a black family that doesn't crime or the inner city.

What's for breakfast BCT?

WAIT.. MODS, please assist us somehow some way. Can you inbox me more details?

I was at the job and came to the realization: Hallmark channel is racist as shit. I don't see one black person on nan show on the network. I'm boycotting the network until they show a feel good story about a black family that doesn't crime or the inner city.

A burrito. I love burritos

Heroman

Banned

Waffle House

BlackJace

Bagel w/ onion n' chive CC
Basic but it works

Ummm..where would I watch hours and hours of Blanche Devereaux banging all of Dade county? Can't cosign, homie!

Coconut milk Oatmeal with mango and coconut meat

Furyous

Y'all got your slave chains ready for Wed?

Just in case

I had a salad and a sandwich for breakfast.

I'm legit ready to seek asylum in Canada. If racist scared white people push Trump into the Presidency then I'm moving to Canada. Y'all can this America shit if Trump is the future. I'm better off in Canada instead of America with a president that pushes for racial profiling of black people.

Zekes!

Waking up because a big ass spider fell on you in your dream is probably a bad way to start the day, right?

I had a salad and a sandwich for breakfast.

I'm legit ready to seek asylum in Canada. If racist scared white people push Trump into the Presidency then I'm moving to Canada. Y'all can this America shit if Trump is the future. I'm better off in Canada instead of America with a president that pushes for racial profiling of black people.

You're more than welcome to live up here

The Underground Railroad 2

Malyse

Don't assume all the mods are trustworthy. Just saying.

For breakfast, I had made beef tacos but I replaced the ground beef with shredded steak.

Thanks for letting me know

Sch1sm

Had a breakfast burrito from the Chipotle knock off on campus. Egg and cheese, sour cream, cilantro, hot salsa, Spanish onions. Good stuff.

cdyhybrid

Coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom