• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. And with how far Trump gotten in this election, how much do you wanna bet that an even more sinister person lurks in this country, eyeing Trump's campaign and thinking they could do better? Goddamn, the horror.

Guarantee he gave Klan and alike members momentum, wouldn't be surprised if they started running for small offices again to gain followers towards a bigger office. Realistically would it work? No, but I don't doubt them trying now.

Pretty much. I feel there will be some splintering within the party about how to best garner votes. The racists won't want the minorities and the corporatists don't want the stench of the racists. There's gonna be a reckoning.

hypernima

Banned
If trump wins I'm on the first boat to Lagos like
KXBtFBb.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
I'm concerned about someone taking up arms and going after poll workers or voters because of their part in the "rigged" election.

Pretty much. I feel there will be some splintering within the party about how to best garner votes. The racists won't want the minorities and the corporatists don't want the stench of the racists. There's gonna be a reckoning.

If the GOP truly splinters, that will be one of the best things to come out of this election. Whether the Repubs like to admit it or not, they need the racists to make up most of their base. And without them...well they are gonna need luck to win anything afterwards. A whole lotta luck. Also seeing their party go up in flames would make a great campfire!

I'll be wearing my Black Panther shirt when I go to vote today. Let all the racist conservatives and farmers know they're going to lose their power over this country.

Kreed

Them plus "Third party doe", "I am an independent kiss my ass", "be nice too me or i might vote trump", and "Low key fuck minorities".

All them and the ones i miss

This is what I'm looking forward to the most, these Daffy Ducks going back into the shadows for another 4 years, and by then the Republicans will have learned not to even entertain these characters if they want a presidency shot.

Slayven

This is what I'm looking forward to the most, these Daffy Ducks going back into the shadows for another 4 years, and by then the Republicans will have learned not to even entertain these characters if they want a presidency shot.

If they lose I fully expect the GOP to double down on their base. Get ready for a Milo and Curt Schiling ticket.

You gonna get shot

Then voting will be the last thing I ever do. Either way, I will vote.

My wife went by the place on her way to college and said there's no one there with guns currently. I don't know what it will look like at noon when I go. I'm more worried that they "conveniently" lost my voter registration in a paper shredder.

I just hope that no crazy white supremacist motherfuckers don't try any omega level fuckery tonight. I don't even wanna imagine what might go down after election results.

I don't think it is new. Shit started with obama and trump made them realize how far they can go back to the good "old days".

Obama mentally broke motherfuckers by existing.

Right, but we didn't have lunatics trying to start a holy war and murder hundreds of innocent Somalis either. These folks have organized and are primed to lose their shit, thanks to the fuel that cock snot has poured everywhere..it's definitely different..amplified as fuck..

Slayven

Right, but we didn't have lunatics trying to start a holy war and murder hundreds of innocent Somalis either. These folks have organized and are primed to lose their shit, thanks to the fuel that cock snot has poured everywhere..it's definitely different..amplified as fuck..

I hope their fat American laziness kicks in

Sch1sm

What a time to be alive. Good morning, BCT. Or maybe it's more an anxious morning. Hope everyone has no trouble voting if they had no option but today.

D i Z

Mornin BCT citizens.

He's done when it comes to Hollywood, or they'll use him for mainly satire for a "jokes on you" type deal. The only ones he'll ever be able to do business with are the ones just as sick as he is. He will possibly be able to become mayor or governor in a hick county/state but he will never be able to run for the presidency again.

He doesn't need to. He can ( and probably will) build his own news network, and oust FOX for being the weak link in his election and not rallying behind his people. More money than god will be his to fund whatever and whoever he chooses. His political campaigning through advertising and investment will be unstoppable.
He wants Murdoch's spot if he's denied a chance to fondle that big red nuke button.

Guarantee he gave Klan and alike members momentum, wouldn't be surprised if they started running for small offices again to gain followers towards a bigger office. Realistically would it work? No, but I don't doubt them trying now.

Duke's been doing this forever, but since the start of this election he and several others have proven that he can reach Trump's base as it stands today. Tomorrow, they'll reach out to them for further commitment to the causes.

Me and moms voted. My city is overwhelmingly democratic so no crazy Trumpsters here, however my mom said there were some angry looking Trumpets where she voted. Her city voted Obama last two elections, but its a country/suburb hybrid so one can expect those types there.

My niggas. My homeboy, I been knowing that cat for 8 years. This dumb motherfucker told me he just voted and wrote in Bernie. ONE FOR BERNIE NORTH CAROLINA. This dumb Hispanic Fuck just threw away his vote for Trump.

Told him I ain't hating but I'm DISAPPOINTED AS FUCK. I can't right now.

My niggas. My homeboy, I been knowing that cat for 8 years. This dumb motherfucker told me he just voted and wrote in Bernie. ONE FOR BERNIE NORTH CAROLINA. This dumb Hispanic Fuck just threw away his vote for Trump.

I'm sure Bernie appreciates him going against the person he himself supports. Idiot..

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Disappointing to hear that. Also disappointing to read people in the political thread who did the same. Why even vote? Might as well write in Obama.

Send him this gif and tell him you're gonna give him five across the lips.

tumblr_ma44wvUGCg1rode1oo1_400.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
My first time voting!

Got my sticker and someone gave me a modeling card... unexpected but hey thanks anyway lol

Let me just say that I'm proud to be in MI where people have no problem openly stating they ain't voting for Trump because their kids deserve better and racists are scum. ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom