• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

My first time voting!

Got my sticker and someone gave me a modeling card... unexpected but hey thanks anyway lol

Let me just say that I'm proud to be in MI where people have no problem openly stating they ain't voting for Trump because their kids deserve better and racists are scum. ❤
Ishicub
Guy is a scumbag but that shit isn't cool.

Don't post that you want to watch a dog to fuck your wife on the Internet then. #broughtitonhimself

Dude went to the cops for protection cause he's that scared.

Even though I live in one of the reddest states this side of the Mississippi, nearly everyone working at my polling place was black. #mildlyinteresting. I was there mostly for the amendments but I did my part and voted. Took less than 30 minutes, also helps I live 3 minutes away from my polling station.

Glasses up to everyone putting in work, thats about to vote, that voted early and that voted today. And aren't doing WRITE INS... Yeah, I'm already on my first glass. Going at it sparingly. We got this.

D i Z

My first time voting!

Got my sticker and someone gave me a modeling card... unexpected but hey thanks anyway lol

Let me just say that I'm proud to be in MI where people have no problem openly stating they ain't voting for Trump because their kids deserve better and racists are scum. ❤

You're going to forget us when you turn famous, aren't you? :(

cdyhybrid

My first time voting!

HuaZz56.jpg

harSon

Banned
I woke up, slipped on some shoes, walked 30 seconds across the street to the elementary school, dropped off my ballot and then walked 30 seconds back to my place to cook up some breakfast.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You're going to forget us when you turn famous, aren't you? :(

Never! 😢
NEVAH EVAH

No really it won't happen don't worry.

I don't want to get caught up in the modeling industry. I love myself as I am and I worry a career like that would change me for the worse.

I early-voted almost two weeks ago, and it was pretty quiet, but there was a "watcher" present.

An old white couple and an older black lady were in line behind me getting friendly and talking about how bad Trump's America would be. Low and behold, this woman shows up out of nowhere with a poll worker, accusing them and me and the dude in front of us of "campaigning" in a courthouse (which is illegal).

All because she heard them talking about Donald Trump and the Apprentice and how much of a reality TV farce he is and I was chuckling along. She got kicked out eventually, but not before she tried to escalate it by calling the old white man a liar. She wasn't even there to vote SMH.

D i Z

Never! ��
NEVAH EVAH

No really it won't happen don't worry.

I don't want to get caught up in the modeling industry. I love myself as I am and I worry a career like that would change me for the worse.

That's what all the too- fly-to-fly-coach say before their first trip to Milan. :p

I'm starting to think MS is playing around and will name Scorpio the actual sequel to the Xbone and just say all the xbone games are just backwards compatible

ReiGun

Had to log out of my social media accounts today. On top of generally being over the sanctimonious and preachy attitudes, also really do not want to keep seeing pictures of lynched black people used to guilt others into voting.

I voted, but largely more for the local elections and props.

D i Z

Lol. My sister is also making Lima beans with onions, barbecue chicken and rice. We gonna feast tonight.

Edit: D I Z, you okay friend? It's life isn't it?

It's whimsical. I'm fine. I actually have more time to hang and game in chunks when I'm at work. Time off basically means time allocated to family and tasks as they choose em.
I'm back to work this week, so they can get back to being self sufficient again.

Edit:

Cwudr-pXcAAGAaz.jpg

It's whimsical. I'm fine. I actually have more time to hang and game in chunks when I'm at work. Time off basically means time allocated to family and tasks as they choose em.
I'm back to work this week, so they can get back to being self sufficient again.

Edit:

Cwudr-pXcAAGAaz.jpg

Good to know. Glad you are okay!!

Evening voters make it happen. I'm exhausted just got finished talking with another Bernie write in (Philly) about how their " I had all intention on voting for Hillary at the time buy saw the write in space" excuse is bullshit. This your first rodeo bucko? Fuck. I'm calm we still got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom