• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

fucking lol.

pEAt1dz.gif

When smashing bottles on the ground, be sure to use someone else's hand.

I luv that gif.

Also, are those Payless kicks? Whatever happened to those off brand no name shoes that action stars wore in all of those shit kicking movies?

What channel or stream is everyone on? If you're watching results/news.

Edit: Currently watching BBC world news. Outside countries are definitely watching this closely.

Crocodile

Whatever happens (hopefully a Clinton win + Dem Senate), I hope my brothers and sisters (and just fellow humans in general) don't let me down across the country.

Slayven

Shy if Hillary wins, you might see some posts from me in the next couple of days shitting on brexit, I am talking about Galactus with mudbutt level shitting. It ain't personal, I love you brother, but I gots to clean out the closet.

cdyhybrid

Shy if Hillary wins, you might see some posts from me in the next couple of days shitting on brexit, I am talking about Galactus with mudbutt level shitting. It ain't personal, I love you brother, but I gots to clean out the closet.
Every other fucking post in the election thread:

"I dunno if it's just me, but this seems like Brexit"

Shut the fuck upppppppppp

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Some crazy bastard with a rifle is shooting people at a polling station in California. Damn, this is what I was worried about. Fuck.

i'm worried this isn't even the bad part

I'm worried about what some nutjobs are gonna do when Hillary wins

Thirst for power is the only thing that gets her wet
He just wants to save money fueling his jet
She trying to take care of every child
He want's all of them jailed who smokes a black and mild
She wants reach and caress it across the asile
He just grabs it like it's his with a creepy smile
Ok Google, tel me a joke
A orange flavored ego runs for the highest office by being all over your dial
Now I'm laughing during the cry

Thirst for power is the only thing that gets her wet
He just wants to save money fueling his jet
She trying to take care of every child
He want's all of them jailed who smokes a black and mild
She wants reach and caress it across the asile
He just grabs it like it's his with a creepy smile
Ok Google, tel me a joke
A orange flavored ego runs for the highest office by being all over your dial
Now I'm laughing during the cry

D i Z

Most of the hub hub over PS4 Pro and Project Scorpio seem to be just wankingnover even more power. As someone who's excited by Scorpio and its beast like abilities I was thinking why not buy a gaming PC .

You chose to ask about common sense. Common sense doesn't walk the company line.

Shy

When smashing bottles on the ground, be sure to use someone else's hand.

I luv that gif.
LOL.

In the film he's lost both hands, that's why.

It's a very funny bad movie.
Also, are those Payless kicks? Whatever happened to those off brand no name shoes that action stars wore in all of those shit kicking movies?
Couldn't tell ya.
Sky News for me right now, but I might switch to CNN if they have one.
Sky News is Fox News light, you should watch BBC instead my fam.
I understand. Thanks for letting me know.

shingi70

Banned
You chose to ask about common sense. Common sense doesn't walk the company line.

Everything around the pro seems a bit halF baked with the lack of UHD, a weak imo launch line up of games (Horizon should have launched with it) , and it giving PSVR a bit more credibility. The current excitement seems so he'll bent on wanting to talk up power and a ground swell of fanboyism, but most of gaming side gaf probably wouldn't upgrade to the Scorpio next year or talk about PC gaming.

Dereck

Everything around the pro seems a bit halF baked with the lack of UHD, a weak imo launch line up of games (Horizon should have launched with it) , and it giving PSVR a bit more credibility. The current excitement seems so he'll bent on wanting to talk up power and a ground swell of fanboyism, but most of gaming side gaf probably wouldn't upgrade to the Scorpio next year or talk about PC gaming.
People still have a limited and antiquated understanding of PCs and exaggerate how difficult they are to deal with, go figure.

those mid-cycle upgrades are so lame that i turned down an offer to get one for free.

D i Z

Gary Johnson should be receiving his briefcase full of "samples & treats" any day now for his "Lazy Nader" work in Florida.

LOL.

Try this. i don't think it'll work because you're outside of the U.K.

This isn't a channel feed. But it's a live election update page. (Also from the BBC)

Nah, the stream doesn't work here. I'm probably going to head to bed soon, but thank you for the links. My anxiety can't handle sitting here watching the numbers go back and forth all night. I'm scared for the black children in my family, and I'm scared for myself, and my eventual children, and for everyone else out there. I just want to go to sleep and wake up to find out Madam President has won and everyone is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom