• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Nah, the stream doesn't work here. I'm probably going to head to bed soon, but thank you for the links. My anxiety can't handle sitting here watching the numbers go back and forth all night. I'm scared for the black children in my family, and I'm scared for myself, and my eventual children, and for everyone else out there. I just want to go to sleep and wake up to find out Madam President has won and everyone is safe.
I know how you feel. I can't concentrate on anything.

It's all good y'all. Kick back have a glass. If you don't drink have some juice juice. We got this.

giphy.gif

Shy

I'm really fucking scared right now fam.

BBC has it.
Clinton. 97.
Trump. 129.

I want off this planet now. And i'm not joking.

Kreed

I'm really fucking scared right now fam.

BBC has it.
Clinton. 97.
Trump. 129.

I want off this planet now. And i'm not joking.

It's still early and a bunch of states haven't been called. Relax.

If he takes Florida. that's it.

If he takes Florida, he still has to take all the other battle ground states and one of Hillary's non battle ground states.

Sch1sm

I'm nervous.

Mostly because my mother is, just the energy in this house. It ain't even close to over, I need to breathe.

Shy

It's still early and a bunch of states haven't been called. Relax.

If he takes Florida, he still has to take all the other battle ground states and one of Hillary's non battle ground states.
It'll be bad, but he's not getting all of the battleground states. The true blue states make up a ton of those numbers.
Can't help it. I'm naturally a worrier.

And right now i'm freaking out. almost shaking, and i live in the U.K.
I'm nervous.

Mostly because my mother is, just the energy in this house. It ain't even close to over, I need to breathe.
Same. *holds Sch1sm*
jesus I am not built for this
That's exactly what keeps going through my mind.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Man fuck, I just caught the current results

And here I was saying there was no way America would be that stupid

America is that sexist/racist. Even if Clinton ends up winning, we now know that there is a current of people who don't give a shit about minorities unless they are entertaining them.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

There's so much horrible shit I want to say right now and I'm having a hard time choking it but I have to or I'm going to be banned for sure.

dskillzhtown

There's so much horrible shit I want to say right now and I'm having a hard time choking it but I have to or I'm going to be banned for sure.

Yeah, I was just about to get banned in the election thread. I need to check myself.

Sch1sm

We all gotta just stay out of those threads, really. Don't get banned so you can say tomorrow that your house wasn't burned down by Trump supporters/you're alive. Thanks. <3

Shy

So. I've got several feeds going on at the same time. One of which is TYT.
And they're all deeply depressed and worrying about the outcome. And i'm sitting here screaming in my mind (can't do it out loud because of the time)

THIS IS PARTLY YOUR FUCKING FAULT, WITH YOU 3RD PARTY NOT VOTING FOR HRC PETULANT BULLSHIT.

I'm so angry fam. i just want to slap all of them (Except for Ben and Wes, who were calling them for the same bullshit too) around the mouth.
Hobbies are those things that you do that can usually help normalize stress levels.

Just sayin'.
Can't concentrate on anything at the mo, fam.
I didn't like being financially secure anyways
That's going to be the least of you problems if this cunt gets elected.

dskillzhtown

I shouldn't have looked at the election thread just then. Now I'm just sad.

The one thing to remember about that thread is that alot of people are talking out of their asses. There are a few that know what they are talking about, but on a night like tonight, can't live and die by that thread.

When the west coast starts to check in, then we will know what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom