• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Is... is this about to go real bad?

We don't know yet. But it is definitely showing that a good chunk of this country was down with what Trump was selling. A good chunk of this country would be just fine with us riding in the back of the bus again. We already knew that, but seeing it put right in your face like this is something.

Onemic

I fucking warned yall to pay attention with what happened to Brexit, cuz it can happen with Trump.

And.
Yall.
Laughed.

YALL LAUGHED

cdyhybrid

I fucking warned yall to pay attention with what happened to Brexit, cuz it can happen with Trump.

And.
Yall.
Laughed.

YALL LAUGHED
Minority votes came out in record numbers it seems like. Just might not be enough to offset the amount of racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic white people.

I've never been this disgusted.

Do Better

First time voting and it feels like it didn't help.

How could this happen?

My first time voting was for John Kerry, and that was against a guy that had proven he was incompetent at the job for four years. Demographics happened.

I really don't want to hear about Bernie Sanders though.

I'm at the point where I'm thinking about....damn desperation is fucking me up. But I don't want to live in a Trump presidency. I wouldn't last long anyways.

For all that is holy, I will sell my very soul for a Clinton win!!! Please don't let this fuckhead of a candidate win!!

D i Z

Minority votes came out in record numbers it seems like. Just might not be enough to offset the amount of racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic white people.

I've never been this disgusted.

Not enough to offset the apathy of white liberals apparently. Keep underestimating Rural white America, and they'll keep your blood pressure up. Not enough minority votes overall to keep this thing from being close. But again, it usually looks like this until the western side of the map shows up.

harSon

Banned
All those light skin jokes won't be funny when I'm staying cool in the big house watching yo asses through the window

It's really over isn't it? God damn. Why?! Why?! We don't deserve this?! Does anyone other than us not see what this man is going to do?! Does any of them even care?!? All the progress, all the big changes we made in this country and for what?! A fucking dystopia. Goddamn why?! I'm done. I'm just done.

Onemic

On6ybaEQ.jpg

harSon

Banned
I'm seriously not going into work tomorrow. I'm legit sick to my stomach right now. Like I just got over a stomach virus, and I somehow feel sicker right now.

Young Magus

.......this nigga got florida.

This shit is worse than the Chaos Ending of a SMT game.
.........this shit not right

Just thinking about that "increasingly nervous" man article from the Onion earlier in the year. Can't even work it up to be pissed at the men and women who fell squarely into that camp. They had no idea what kind of America they were living in. Subjugation of everything not straight white and male is baked into this place. It's why centuries on people are somehow shocked their cute auntie would throw her lot in with a man who gets unflinching KKK support. I'd better not hear shit from people about how we've progressed after this, no matter the outcome.

Shy

BBC are saying Clinton need to win Michigan AND another state to have any hope of winning.

I know i should be saying this, because i don't want to worry anyone.
But my heart and left arm are numb from worry.
Probably taking a break from Gaf. Guys that need to reach me know how
Please stay safe Slayven.
If I don't kill myself
I know how you feel. But please don't see things like that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If I don't kill myself

Fuck that.

Remember y'all. Whatever happens, they ain't strong enough to defeat us. We've had this country trying to put boots to non-white necks for goddamn near 400 years, and if they ain't managed to crack us yet, they ain't gonna.

Take this shit as a learning experience, gird your loins for whatever nonsense is coming and then move the fuck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom