• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about that "increasingly nervous" man article from the Onion earlier in the year. Can't even work it up to be pissed at the men and women who fell squarely into that camp. They had no idea what kind of America they were living in. Subjugation of everything not straight white and male is baked into this place. It's why centuries on people are somehow shocked their cute auntie would throw her lot in with a man who gets unflinching KKK support. I'd better not hear shit from people about how we've progressed after this, no matter the outcome.

According to some in that other thread, it's because we weren't more gentle with the racists/sexists that they didn't feel comfortable voting for Hillary lol

I am disappointed in North Carolina. I figured the little redneck town I live in was voting for Trump, but I hoped the rest of the state would have some sense.

Cracked opened the second bottle of wine. My wife isn't making me feel great shes freaking out so I'm freeaking the fuck out and she knows I get that way when she does it. I'm just frustrated. Racism dead my fucking ass.

VA did our part

*glares at rest of the US*

So how much are those tickets to Africa, or is the Trump Admin gonna fly us there for free?

:(

Sch1sm

People in the election thread blaming this on liberals calling white people racists.

da fuq kind of logic is?

I"m so fucking pissed off

Displacement. They always wanna blame someone else for what they caused, y'know. Since our calling them racists made them racists, making them likely Trump voters. Totally normal line of thought, eh? Yeaaaaah.

shingi70

Banned
The worst timeline indeed.

Fuck the dnc
Fuck berine Bros
Fuck protest votes
Fuck anyone willing to vote for trump after this whole election cycle.
Fuck Donald J Trump
Fuck America

I think everyone is so on edge because Trunp is about to become president. Damn, I'm thinking about killing myself because of this tension, stress and despair. This is the most depressing night ever.

Everything we worked so hard for will be gone. Same sex marriage. Gone. Healthcare. Gone. Fuck man, my mom can't work anymore because of an injury causing her back to messed up. I'm worried she might not get the support she needs. Fuck 2016 man. Fuck it.

Johndoey

Banned
Motherfuckers saw this fascist madman and said to themselves "This is who we need, this is our leader".
---
He got Florida.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Fuck the dnc
Fuck berine Bros
Fuck protest votes
Fuck Donald J Trump
Fuck America

Fuck Killer Mike too.

He is on twitter just appealing to his male white fans like his life depended on it.

Merc_

Folks emotions are really running high right now.

Just watch a movie or something and chill out a bit. There's no point in getting overly worked up right now. It won't change the result.

Grechy34

I think everyone is so on edge because Trunp is about to become president. Damn, I'm thinking about killing myself because of this tension, stress and despair. This is the most depressing night ever.

Everything we worked so hard for will be gone. Same sex marriage. Gone. Healthcare. Gone. Fuck man, my mom can't work anymore because of an injury causing her back to messed up. I'm worried she might not get the support she needs. Fuck 2016 man. Fuck it.

Hey man. Hope that killing yourself comment was tongue in cheek. It's never that bad brother!

Stop. No we won't have any suicidal thoughts over this. Fuck this man if he becomes President it is what it is. The GOP will dig their own grave. We do not need to lose lives over this tomfoolery. We have to keep our numbers stronger than ever now.

For Christ's sake. People in the election thread are already blaming a potential Clinton loss on their favorite SJW strawman.

People in the election thread blaming this on liberals calling white people racists.

da fuq kind of logic is?

I"m so fucking pissed off

Fuck the dnc
Fuck berine Bros
Fuck protest votes
Fuck Donald J Trump
Fuck America

Fuck Killer Mike too.

He is on twitter just appealing to his male white fans like his life depended on it.

Drumpf controls the federal side so wash

Fuck Bernie Bros
Fuck undecided
Fuck undecided
Fuck undecided
Fuck misogynist
Fuck racist

Yeah..

seriously berniebros and closet trump supports out in full force

I'm done in the election thread.

Fuck those assholes and their "I told you so" nonsense when none of them have to live with the reality of what this evil bastard represents.

Remember y'all, we need to coddle racists. That's how we win.

Malyse

It was the protest votes. She would have won if the protest votes and third parties stayed. Oh my god. I have literally no motivation to anything.

harSon

Banned
59omi5e78iwx.png

It was the protest votes. She would have won if the protest votes and third parties stayed. Oh my god. I have literally no motivation to anything.

But I was told for months that none of them mattered.

It's amazing how many folks I've never seen are just popping up all of the sudden..emboldened

But noooooooooooo Trump can't change anything in 4 years. Why you freaking out? Why you upset? It's just an election it's not like he represents anything evil.

Mizerman

This happened. This shit actually happened.

All the fucking progress we had up to this moment, then the racists had to come out and play. Fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom