• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Better

Motherfuckers saw this fascist madman and said to themselves "This is who we need, this is our leader".

At best he's an unqualified buffoon, but Americans love putting unqualified buffoons into leadership positions.

Ugh, what's worse is that Senate and House will do whatever the fuck they want to do.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Bitches voting in a fucking dumbass that don't even got a fucking clue how to run a fucking country.

But he's funny.

Fuck that shit.

You should be fucking worried about how your gonna get Healthcare for your babies when this bitch would rather tell you which one he's gonna rape in the future than give you a policy.

You should be worried about the fucking economy when nobody wants to trade with us because we voted for a dumbass pervert BITCH to run our country.

But noooo he's funny!

But it's cool. You reap what you sow assholes. Now the world is laughing at us and stocks continue to plummet. Get fucked.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
It was the protest votes. She would have won if the protest votes and third parties stayed. Oh my god. I have literally no motivation to anything.

Yup. People trying to be cute and "make a point" now are thinking, "WTF did I do?"

All I can do is laugh at the fucking absurdity of this shit. Like what in the hell is going on? This just confirms the shit we been saying for years that people kept trying to silence us on.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Four years at the most and we have options if we hold on to the house, which likely we will since this will shock a lot of people into action.

Just because Trump might be president doesn't mean it's over. This is the time we need to come together more than ever to get through.

Zekes!

What are the odds the electoral colleges pulls a fast one and elects Hillary?

I really feel for you American fam right now

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys I don't know what to do anymore......trump I my president.....guys......I'm what to do anymore.....

XenodudeX

I had to talk to my mother and father to calm me down. I'm still shaken, but I feel a little better. Fact of the matter is, I still have a life to live. This result just makes me even more determined to be successful in life. Black people have endured the Regan administration, and it will endure this one as well.

shingi70

Banned
Did the only thing I could do with that thread over in the OT.

This is pretty absurd and I just imagine this dark comedy that ends with nukes flying everywhere that has somehow became reality.

I'm out y'all. Calling it. Will see the aftermath tomorrow. I just kind of can't do this anymore. Cali we did what we had to do. We held it down. The rest of y'all that handled business. Glasses up. Finished my wine sleepy.

Do Better

Four years at the most and we have options if we hold on to the house, which likely we will since this will shock a lot of people into action.

Just because Trump might be president doesn't mean it's over. This is the time we need to come together more than ever to get through.

Apparently we're going to have to beg Bernie Sanders to run in 2020 or else America will reelect Trump. What's his twitter handle?

My parents have survived Reagan, and Nixon, my Grandparents have survived Jim Crow Mississippi, My ancestors survived slavery. I can handle Trump, he ain't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom