• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already live in fear for my life on the daily, but holy shit if this is a real thing that occurs I fear not only for myself, but most of my friends, my girlfriend, a lot of people in my life I always fear for secretly

White liberals are talking about their protesting and actively fighting fascism and starting the revolution and all, no fuck that, keeping my head down until I can "fight" at the ballot box.

If I don't kill myself
You are one of my favorite posters on here and this genuinely breaks my heart man. We truly care about you in this community. Take a break from social media, and do things you enjoy.
Now that we're almost all on the same page... Complacency was never an option. It looks like there is going to be four years of prep time to reverse this action.
This is where I'm at. I don't feel like being down in my feelings right now but I sure am avoiding coverage of this thing. I'm off for the next 3 days so I'm just gonna hang out with my girlfriend and play games.
Holy shit. This is really happening. I don't even...

Everyone better tune in to your favorite black podcasts this week. Shit is unreal.
I can't wait for The Read, I need that catharsis.

D i Z

Hill takes Nevada. 238 Orangefucktard, 215 for Hill.

First to 270 determines if we need to build two underground railroads, or scrap the plans.
One to ferry people in under the wall, and one to get everyone else the fuck out.

LionPride

Banned
Suicide is something I sure as shit don't take lightly. As someone who was suicidal for a bit, as someone who has dealt with suicidal friends who are close to me, I don't take that shit well at all

Malyse

Merriam Webster changed their Twitter header
1500x500

Malyse

How do we come back from this?

We've had bad presidents before. This will be bad, but it will be survivable. And in 2020, we light these stupid sheepfuckers up. Just, watch what you say and to who you say it. Be angry but sin not. Better to be wise and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.

TBH, America has had this coming, so I'd rather we take our licking and recover.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
We've had bad presidents before. This will be bad, but it will be survivable. And in 2020, we light these stupid sheepfuckers up. Just, watch what you say and to who you say it. Be angry but sin not. Better to be wise and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.

TBH, America has had this coming, so I'd rather we take our licking and recover.

lol you think Putin/FBI is gonna let this shit be done in 4 years.....

We're fucked brehs. The president has consistently said how much he admires Despots and petty dictators..... And he is gonna make a conservative supreme court.....

Yeah. But my moms. And my sisters. And my niece and nephew. Fuck man, this is the America we live. The one we always lived in. Now brought to the forefront. Goddamn.

Johndoey

Banned
We can't predict how a Trump presidency will go, we've never had someone like him before. The man is a tool of the Russian government with no personal governing experience.

This is some brand new shit coming in.

Just gonna pop in here one time to remind every PoC and minority group that we cannot vent our anger at white people.

That might make them sad. And we don't want them to be sad do we? :(

/s

I just don't get it

he ran on a platform of pure hate, no dog whistles, no ambiguity, just blunt loud hate

and we as a nation just looked at all that and said: sounds good, lets do it!

I just don't understand

If you're an educated Black professional, might want to look at investment opportunities in Ghana, theyre happy to take in qualified African Americans in that country.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just don't get it

he ran on a platform of pure hate, no dog whistles, no ambiguity, just blunt loud hate

I just don't understand

He tapped into anger and rage. Anger at the fact that there are brown people moving into places of authority and respect. For the most part minorities rejected that, but white people overwhelmingly agreed with him. Looking at the stats white males and white females supported Trump in huge numbers. Throw in the people going 3rd party as a protest against both major parties and we have Trump for the next 4 years.

The racial divide got alot wider tonight.

Vice

I just don't get it

I just don't understand

we're a country that hates women, minorities, the poor and anyone except rich white dudes. At best everyone else gets tolerated until they fuck up once.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I just don't get it

I just don't understand

This was long overdue.

I'm ready for this. We are in for a fight you guys. Obama being in office suffocated a lot of the hate that was already boiling. These racists have been mad for a while. So now, we all are going to fight.

It is going to have to get bad before it gets better. This had to happen. USA has been pretending to be this accepting and progressive environment long enough for the deplorables taste. Now they want to be reinstated with power and the only thing we can do is fight back.

I repeat, this had to happen. It was long overdue. With all the hate crimes excused by the justice system and gun violence ignored for faux-fear, we have to make a stand and that time is now.

I'm too lazy for this shit tbh. I would rather read a damn book but if I have to demand my rights as a woman and a minority to survive, I sure will.

Don't be scared everyone. If these bitches want their country to thrive they need us. But they are not going to thrive off our suffering. This goes for ALL minorities. We got this.

He tapped into anger and rage. Anger at the fact that there are brown people moving into places of authority and respect. For the most part minorities rejected that, but white people overwhelmingly agreed with him. Looking at the stats white males and white females supported Trump in huge numbers. Throw in the people going 3rd party as a protest against both major parties and we have Trump for the next 4 years.

The racial divide got alot wider tonight.
you ain't kidding

shit we may need another civil rights movement somewhere down the road

I just don't get it

I just don't understand

The country was founded on White supremacy and it has been reinforced every step of the way the last 300 years. It has only retooled & repackaged itself as society rejected the more violent expressions of White racism.

Sch1sm

244 for the reanimated Purple Man, now Orange. 215 for Hill. 4 close races still in the hopper.

Google's had that number for a while now, just throw in election use 2016 map into search and they update in real time. Doesn't give numbers like NYT/CNN/BBC, but it's more quick to give the EC Vote count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom