• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Everyone took the election as a big fucking joke and didnt pay attention to what happened in the UK. It was a clear warning. I still remember gaffers asking for people to get banned who even mentioned the similarities. Guess we were right.

Im really surprised that white women voted for Trump over Clinton. Or maybe I shouldnt be...

I've literally seen white women defending trump with a I want to be handled by a real man. I've seen a trans woman who voted for trump.

People want to fuck themselves over.

Be well.

What happened was scary. This rainy New York weather right now ain't helping shit either.

I know that we can overcome this. I love you all.

Sou Da

I need video games more than ever tbh, also I'm going to pledge to stop fucking with JC. It clearly ain't worth divided, even in a playful manner.

I need video games more than ever tbh, also I'm going to pledge to stop fucking with JC. It clearly ain't worth divided, even in a playful manner.
Dishonored 2, Pokemon Moon, Watch Dogs 2 and FFXV are blessing to me now. I also got Street Fighter coming in off that newegg sale so I can get my ass handed to me by the rest of BCT.

harSon

Banned
I'm not going to work today. Emotionally, I seriously feel like there's been a death in the family.

I've been pretty loose with my money recently, but I'm seriously going to clamp down on my financials in the event that our economy goes sideways - which is an inevitable possibility IMO.

Sch1sm

No, no! I still want to believe in him, but god damn it, Colin. T.T

smh

Yeah, I had hope for him yet. Should have taken the Chance the Rapper route and led a parade to the polls. Don't get how he can recognize these issues but sick back and not vote at all, it's counterintuitive.

Or at the very least not put a battery in the back of others to do the same. This was his moment to either do something or keep silent and not condone not doing anything.

Right? He's given them all thumbs up. "Kaepernick didn't do it."

Kaepernick is rich, nigga, idgaf.

Dishonored 2, Pokemon Moon, Watch Dogs 2 and FFXV are blessing to me now. I also got Street Fighter coming in off that newegg sale so I can get my ass handed to me by the rest of BCT.

YES. That's what I like to hear. Playing with you guys is the only reason I'm putting my sub up again come the 28th.

Numb

I take it back, Colin Kaepernick can shove it. I don't even care that he'd be voting in California and it's already a blue state, how's the man gonna run around taking knees and then not do the one thing that he should have. :")
tumblr_inline_no6zuhz4v51rvxx5e_500.gif

CFN is Number
When you wanna play

I called my cousin this morning and she said she seen a lot of people parading with Confederate flags this morning. She offered a ride for me today. Fuck walking to work today.

Izuna

Banned
Anyone else here with black family members that spout bs about why Trump deserved support?

I literally can't understand it. Is it safe to assume a certain degree of idiocy there?

Not going on Facebook. Nope. I know it will be littered with foolishness.

Anyone else getting a PS4 Pro?

It's a toss up. Only real games I want at this point for PS4 are Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Persona 5 probably won't get much in the way of Pro benefits. KH3 though...I dunno. An extra $100 for more GBs at the very least with the Pro is a good insurance policy.

Anyone else here with black family members that spout bs about why Trump deserved support?

I literally can't understand it. Is it safe to assume a certain degree of idiocy there?
My older brother for some reason, he's bought into the alt-right shtick of political correctness. He went from Ben Carson to Ted Cruz to Trump
Anyone else getting a PS4 Pro?
No point for me, my PS4 does the job and I don't have a 4K or HDR TV to take full advantage of it. I got a decent PC and I want to save money for the Switch.

FreeMufasa

Fuck this shit. Gonna take Japanese citezenship in a few years.

Dream was to become American one day bun it. UK can fuck of too

Johndoey

Banned
As a minority how the hell do you vote for Trump. I mean goddamn people. If it was almost any other Republican that could've come out of the primaries I would get it, but Trump?

Kreed

More minorities across the board voted for Trump over Romney.

That's what has me the most upset. There are more Nu Blacks than we realized and they just gave Trump the win. In Florida alone, if we had come out like we did in 08 and 12, this wouldn't have happened, instead we got 30% of Latinos in Florida supporting Trump and black people going "I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils". Of course they won't take the credit for this either/they will conveniently forget this 4-8 years from now when they are complaining about the country and wanting "Hope and change" again.

Mizerman

Everyone took the election as a big fucking joke and didnt pay attention to what happened in the UK. It was a clear warning. I still remember gaffers asking for people to get banned who even mentioned the similarities. Guess we were right.

Im really surprised that white women voted for Trump over Clinton. Or maybe I shouldnt be...

I'm not surprised. Even when that Access Hollywood tape came out and damage him a bit, there were still a section of women willing to defend Trump.

Hell of a time to stop lurking, right?

Where you're from -Puerto Rico
Where you live - Bayamon, Puerto Rico
What is your age? -20
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Afro-Caribbean
Do you know your roots - No, but I am working on that.
Favorite musical genre - Top 40 radio drek, and some game stuff. Gonna work on that.
Your profession/major/career interest - Networking.
Your religious affiliation - Don't have any
Hobbies - Videogames, and now thinking of actually reading into my island's history.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC but only if it's with the family. Any other time it's Popeye's (or Nieves BBQ)
Marvel or DC? - Marvel movies, DC games/shows (don't fuck with comics all that much)
Favorite superhero? - MCU Iron-Man.
Anime or Nah? - Anime, even more so now.
Favorite sport and team? - Nah. But I usually go against what my dad likes just to mess with him.
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
Kingdom Hearts
but really, Aladdin.
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Fav of all time is Streets of Rage 2. No fav genre, but I love watching fighting games.

I'm seriously scared for my island, man. Our election wasn't any better, and I can already see PROMESA being outed. And the option to move to the US just went kapoot as well.

Ross61

White Women victimized rappers for their misogyny and rapey lyrics, then put a man who literally openly hates and has raped multiple women/girls in the Oval Office. This is so telling. So VERY telling.

Onemic

I really hope Shannon Sharpe goes off on Kaep today

White Women victimized rappers for their misogyny and rapey lyrics, then put a man who literally openly hates and has raped multiple women/girls in the Oval Office. This is so telling. So VERY telling.

What a time to be alive

Numb

Can let it go having whiteness to fall back on with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom