• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

FUCK YEAH!!!!

I'm gonna download it on PS4 so i can play with you guys.

SFV Crew download it also.

Already own OW on PS4 even tho i haven't played it in forever. how long can a Reinhardt be let down by online folk? FOH

----

That new OT hate crime and assaults thread...
It's too much
Think i'm done with OT
Waiting so you get on this SFV

I think i just want to fail my biology class and retake it . My mind just needs a restart , will this look bad even if take the class again and get an A if I want to transfer

Sch1sm

I think i just want to fail my biology class and retake it . My mind just needs a restart , will this look bad even if take the class again and get an A if I want to transfer

Depends on how your school handles retakes. Mine replaces the grade, the first time it's retaken. Will it stay on your transcript? Is there the possibility of you doing well at this point?

Bronx-Man

Banned
If there's anything I've learned today (especially after seeing OT), it's this:

We're all we've got in this world. We're all we've got.

Depends on how your school handles retakes. Mine replaces the grade, the first time it's retaken. Will it stay on your transcript? Is there the possibility of you doing well at this point?

They told me that the F would stay on my transcript but so would the grade I get when I retake the class.

Right now I have a D and I have to post on the discussion board about some dysfunctions and then reply 2 times all this before 12:00 . I got 2 hours to do something but my mind is like fuk it

Shy

Already own OW on PS4 even tho i haven't played it in forever. how long can a Reinhardt be let down by online folk? FOH
8wgn3hh.gif

Eh. Not my cuppa. I'll be on SFV between my studying, though.
Awww. c'mon fam. Pleeeeeeease. 😘

Gattsu25

Banned
RBG is probably like going to make sure someone has a defib no more than 10 feet away from her at all times

I know this is a bit of a retro quote but RGB means a totally different thing to me. I had to reread this three times to get that you were talking about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and not

Lurked OT. Closed it right back. Crazy how much happens in a few minutes here.

Anyway I don't own OW but I think I'll check it out for the first time next week then.

celljean89

Neo Member
I have been reading through some OT threads. And goddamned I didn't know if there were alot of silence trump supporters or just people okay with bigotry.

I thought Gaf was suppose to be this "liberal forum",but what I see is alot of fake liberals.

Ya know what's really fucked...

People (specifically white libs) going through the voting stats on black and hispanic folk....

And then going wow Trump got this higher than average percentage that is still incredibly low, what happened.

Meanwhile White America once again elects the Republican and they don't go omg what happened.

Because they literally expect minorities to save their fucking asses.

White People get to vote Republican at majority levels every fucking election since the fucking 60s but no it's not they who lost the election for the Dems it's black folk and hispanic folk.

Fuck this shit.

Ya know what's really fucked...

People (specifically white libs) going through the voting stats on black and hispanic folk....

And then going wow Trump got this higher than average percentage that is still incredibly low, what happened.

Meanwhile White America once again elects the Republican and they don't go omg what happened.

Because they literally expect minorities to save their fucking asses.

White People get to vote Republican at majority levels every fucking election since the fucking 60s but no it's not they who lost the election for the Dems it's black folk and hispanic folk.

Fuck this shit.

Preach. We do our part to make our voice heard. But we still get the shaft because people vote for republican every damn time.

Also the disgusting assholes coming out of the woodwork is depressing and pissing me the hell off.

"If Muslims have to be responsible for all of their community than so do we [white people]" -Samantha Bee on tonight's Full Frontal

And here's the fucking thing...

It is a tiny minority of muslims who are violent it is not a tiny minority of white folk who elected Trump and his ilk...

Man, this shit was just waiting to be unleashed by these people. They just needed a reason to let it out. Looks like they did, and it was Trump. How fitting.

Man, we really on our own aren't we? Never stopped us before. Won't stop us now.

Progress works like Micheal J Fox drawing a line
Fake supportive people saying it will all be fine
But they believe a man everyone else knows is lyin'
The hopefull and struggling off to the side cryin'
Neo-Nazi's grabbing new clothes to be buyin'
Southern people heading north drivin'
Californians just trying to figure out things, getting high and
Liberals trying to wash the taint of -tarians then try and
Regroup, rebound and be relyin'

Sch1sm

"If Muslims have to be responsible for all of their community than so do we [white people]" -Samantha Bee on tonight's Full Frontal

And here's the fucking thing...

It is a tiny minority of muslims who are violent it is not a tiny minority of white folk who elected Trump and his ilk...

Well said, on both the quote and this post. Islam is the largest religion in the world, over a billion followers. A few thousand extremists aren't representative at all, but we're still expected to do something about it.

And yet, the America that voted for Trump won't have to redeem themselves in any way, even when it goes tits up.

Heroman

Banned
Man, this shit was just waiting to be unleashed by these people. They just needed a reason to let it out. Looks like they did, and it was Trump. How fitting.

Man, we really on our own aren't we? Never stopped us before. Won't stop us now.
We aren't on our own, there is a sizable amount of people who will go against. hate. Trump will the thing that will unite us all funny enough

D i Z

Potion stash on E. Walking all the way back out of the dungeon cussing to yourself because you chose to do it solo. Dungeon boss calling you something awful and doing steps behind your back.
Talking about your momma and shit....

Some of y'all are saying avoid the OT, but I'm saying we must go deeper. I spent time scoping out pol and trumps subreddit. I emerged with thicker skin then ever, completely impervious to whatever B.S the OT boys got cooking up.

Merc_

I wish Pokemon Sun was out already so I could put this whole election out of my mind for a while. All the minority threads here in community are all so depressed. Though we all seem to be getting pissed at the same idiots in the hate crimes thread telling us to be kinder to racist and homophobic shitheads.

LionPride

Banned
smh @ Meso. Just ignore most of what he posts, especially about the Boondocks seasons 1-3.

Holy shit I didn't know there could be someone who pisses me off as much as he does. Every topic he's sayin some shit that makes me feel like I'm getting dumber
like seriously
giphy.gif

Sch1sm

Some of y'all are saying avoid the OT, but I'm saying we must go deeper. I spent time scoping out pol and trumps subreddit. I emerged with thicker skin then ever, completely impervious to whatever B.S the OT boys got cooking up.

I'm just treading carefully and opening threads selectively.

smh @ Meso. Just ignore most of what he posts, especially about the Boondocks seasons 1-3.

Oh, yeah, he's hit that mental block now. Never really seen the name before then that I recall, and he was quoted so many times he has like 20 hits on that one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom