• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an invite to a holiday party at my future employer next month. I'm hearing that it's an open bar.

I'm just like
image.php

Finna get turnt

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You should check out Samurai Warriors 2: Empires for the PS2/360. It's pretty good.

Samurai Warriors 4 is one of the best musous imo. It should be dirt cheap now so you should definitely give it a shot.

Huh, cool. Also I never heard of the Samurai Warriors series. Might need to look it up.

I can cosign the previous two quotes.

SW2 had a great series. Its Empires spinoff is still good to this day. 10 year anniversary since release this year too!

SW4 is true to SW2 series. Very fun. I enjoyed 4-II and Empires came out earlier this year. Definitely recommend both if you're interested.

Lolz people on GAF and elsewhere tripping over themselves to blame identity politics on Trump's victory whilst refusing to acknowledge white supremacy as the issue.

Numb

if an angry mob turns the corner, torches and pitchforks in hand and someone says "it's that nigger right there" and is looking in your general direction, do you run? or can you say "lets get him jim!" and blend in?

He ain't harson

---

Saw Suicide Squad
Lord does Viola davis go hard. And i thought How to get away with murder and Madea Viola was hardcore

Sch1sm

He ain't harson

---

Saw Suicide Squad
Lord does Viola davis go hard. And i thought How to get away with murder and Madea Viola was hardcore

Viola Davis ain't got a single role where she messes around. Girl plays no games. Shit gotta be done once and done right with no question to her authoritah.

You watch HTGAWM? That mid season finale, thoughhhh. Wild.

Numb

Viola Davis ain't got a single role where she messes around. Girl plays no games. Shit gotta be done once and done right with no question to her authoritah.

I bet. People don't even get the chance to retort with her damn
I'm early on the show just started recently

Was online expecting the SFV folks to show. Everyone on BF1. SFV old news

Izuna

Banned
Ex/BFF scored 68 on that test. She sais that it mostly comes from her time in London.

I feel a tad bit remorseful for not picking up on what she could have meant at the time.

Decent page from BuzzFeed imo

Viola Davis is the best actor currently working.

Sch1sm

Viola Davis is the best actor currently working.

Yeah. I love her, trust. She does the job so well that I would mess with her even in real life. 👀

I bet. People don't even get the chance to retort with her damn
I'm early on the show just started recently

Was online expecting the SFV folks to show. Everyone on BF1. SFV old news

S1? You're in for a trip. S2? Bruh. S3? Tf is going on. Keep me updated on the watch.

Lmao, nah, we playing tomorrow around 7/8PM your time. That's when me, G, and Jean are starting up. Shy'll join when he's up, most likely. You gonna be around?

Numb

S1? You're in for a trip. S2? Bruh. S3? Tf is going on. Keep me updated on the watch.

Lmao, nah, we playing tomorrow around 7/8PM your time. That's when me, G, and Jean are starting up. Shy'll join when he's up, most likely. You gonna be around?

Excellent
Will be there

Johndoey

Banned
Which Shadowrun title? Over all XCOM?
Either Shadowrun Dragonfall or Hong Kong (I assume). The games use a similar (but inferior) turn based combat system as X-Com.

On the flip side the games are actually very well written and criminally overlooked. The back-story for one of Dragonfall's so de character is horrific in an amazing way.

Mizerman

Lolz people on GAF and elsewhere tripping over themselves to blame identity politics on Trump's victory whilst refusing to acknowledge white supremacy as the issue.

And to think, the Orange Asshole hasn't even stepped in office yet. Gonna be four years of extra strength fuckery.

Gattsu25

Banned
Was typing out a response to that "do you know someone who's been brainwashed?" thread and my post got way too long and waaaay too personal. Decided to not post it and now I'm just depressed after dredging up those memories.

How're y'all this fine evening?

Izuna

Banned
So I went on a (not)date with a black chick and for hours we talked about Trump, Brexit and Kanye. In between it all she kept inserting a little bit of her experience with racism without ever calling it racism.

"When I graduated, the teacher for ALL the students a job, but for me he said to give up and fucked up my opportunities."

I don't know if I should commend her for not calling a spade a spade.

I think she's used to people not listening or caring.

She thanked me a bazillion times for merely hanging out with her outside of Uni.

Man, fuck the North West.

cdyhybrid

So I went on a (not)date with a black chick and for hours we talked about Trump, Brexit and Kanye. In between it all she kept inserting a little bit of her experience with racism without ever calling it racism.

"When I graduated, the teacher for ALL the students a job, but for me he said to give up and fucked up my opportunities."

I don't know if I should commend her for not calling a spade a spade.

I think she's used to people not listening or caring.

She thanked me a bazillion times for merely hanging out with her outside of Uni.

Man, fuck the North West.

Where you at?

Numb

When you're leaving the country club and heading back on down to Teen Street, remember to try on some extra jackets at the coat check, and fill those pockets with Buffet. We'll be warm and eatin' rich!!!!

You know it!
Bout to stretch the limits of how much clothing one can wear and still move
Was typing out a response to that "do you know someone who's been brainwashed?" thread and my post got way too long and waaaay too personal. Decided to not post it and now I'm just depressed after dredging up those memories.

How're y'all this fine evening?
Weekend always good times

American Ultra 7/10 movie maybe a 8. Tho if almost seems like they wrote this movie for Michael Cera instead at times
Denzel stole the home depot scene from this I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom