• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

TSejnvw.png

oTR7RYv.png

So I just bought the complete first season of the Boondocks. I just want to know, in five words or more if needed, what I'm getting into. I heard good things about it but I just want your valued opinions, BCT.

33 but some of the religious questions were set up to not have any good answer for me.

same, but i ended up getting 46 out of 100. I was expecting 50/50ish anyways because I've been middle-of-the-road in terms of just about everything in terms of economic standing, race, sexuality, etc. outside of being a cis guy. Some of the religious questions didn't seem to account for smaller, less heard of religions / non-practicing / agnosticism / atheism etc.

:lupe:

Daingurse

So I just bought the complete first season of the Boondocks. I just want to know, in five words or more if needed, what I'm getting into. I heard good things about it but I just want your valued opinions, BCT.

Think you're going to enjoy it. The first couple of seasons of the Boondocks are fucking hilarious.

Gattsu25

Banned
Prepare to see some cartoon old man full frontal nudity in the first few minutes.

That said, the first few seasons at least are pretty great. Didn't watch the show till the end.

Kreed

All three and only three seasons of the Boondocks are great. You will definitely enjoy season one of the three seasons and only three seasons of the Boondocks. If anyone tells you otherwise about the three and only three seasons of the Boondocks, ignore everything they tell you.

All three and only three seasons of the Boondocks are great. You will definitely enjoy season one of the three seasons and only three seasons of the Boondocks. If anyone tells you otherwise about the three and only three seasons of the Boondocks, ignore everything they tell you.

What do you mean by tha-oh.

Ooooooooooh. I got you, the old matrix sequel denial theory. I totally understand what you saying.

Malyse

I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick.

RIP Ali.

I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick.

RIP Ali.

I wasn't familiar with the quote and thought you were making a meta BCT joke at first.

Sch1sm

Anyone here watch How to Get Away With Murder? I thought S1 was pretty good, S2 started getting kinda weird, but S3...I just can't. This show is just too much now

They stay doing the most. How are they not all dead or in prison yet, I don't buy any of it.

You caught up on it?
WHY IS WES ALWAYS THE PROBLEM

Johndoey

Banned
I remember Filmores love of the word 'delinquent'

I think I watched every episode of the show when I was a kid.

I distinctly remember hanging with my dad one day watching it and some burn line about dry chicken being said and my 55 yr old father is laying in bed marking out like it's the greatest thing he's ever heard. He also loved Recess but Recess is goddamn amazing so that's natural.

I distinctly remember hanging with my dad one day watching it and some burn line about dry chicken being said and my 55 yr old father is laying in bed marking out like it's the greatest thing he's ever heard. He also loved Recess but Recess is goddamn amazing so that's natural.

You goddamn right Recess is amazing. The only thing that sucks about it is that it never had a complete series released on DVD.

I never understood these mvmnt watches commercials then I realized they are probably white to not have the money to buy a watch so they just started an entire watch company because that's cheaper

shingi70

Banned
Hope the loss wasn't big.

Alrighty. I'll send an invite soon as this match is up.

No one's trying to play Tekken 7, old man. 👀

Just $5 and cards, it sucks because the wallet was a handmade Star Wars wallet my girlfriend made me.

Cancelled all.my cards and I have enough money to get me through till after the holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom