• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
3Mmujno.gif

T7 need to come out already!

Malyse

If we talking Soul Calibur, then I gotta holla at my boy Maxi. Used to work fools with them nunchucks. I was a straight monster with Maxi!!

Also Soul Calibur II will always be the best in the series. Always.

I would punk the shit outta Maxi players in the arcade.
230full-talim.jpg

Also, SC3 is underrated.

Man Arrival would have been a better movie if it didn't follow typically Hollywood
white on white magnetic coupling
so they showed a new dam trailer to space between us

Johndoey

Banned
It Taylor Swift a super-villain? Like is she in a lab cackling about how she'll finally take down that dastardly Beyonce and reign. Is she going to drop a hot track about a nice family dinner at Boston Market.

Numb

Seemed like they were shitting out a new blazblue every week for a while.

They haven't stopped
The next one is supposed to be the last or this one is
the last of the story of the 2 main characters not games. New kids in town we following now

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Respect

I love how hype everyone just got about Tekken..
None of ya will be there day 1

😎 my dude!

Actually a few of us been talking about it but usually when there's character reveals. The wait is excruciating! 😭

Unless I magically am able to afford a PS4 by the time release roles around (I'm good with money I might be) I probably won't be there day 1. 😅

what fighting game should I play if I suck at them?

besides Smash

My sister was able to pick up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 easily by playing with Christie and Lili. I started her off with Asuka but a month later she moved on. There's some characters that are very beginner friendly and I think you could start there if you're interested.

Xiaoyu made me stop playing Tekken

well, that and not enough vacation days*

*that's an old FG thread in-joke

Xiaoyu can do no wrong Beef. She has Panda. Panda is cute. 🐼 ❤

Holy shit I got out to eat and the world keeps spinning!

Hold on. I thought that was Kilik and that cheap ass Bo staff of his. I mean damn, a few spins of that thing and it's over.

Nah b Kilik is the Hworang of Soul Calibur.. also he's my second favorite character... only behind

I would punk the shit outta Maxi players in the arcade.
230full-talim.jpg

Also, SC3 is underrated.

The fucking QUEEN!!!!!

😎 my dude!

Xiaoyu can do no wrong Beef. She has Panda. Panda is cute. 🐼 ❤

See! and panda suit Xiaoyu is easily the Vegito of this...

It all works

Xiaoyu made me stop playing Tekken

well, that and not enough vacation days*

What's everyone's problem with Xiaoyu?!

Sch1sm

Trump has this great talent of being unable to realise the irony in his statements/tweets, it's great. Almost like someone has to sit him down with a compilation video that sits side by side, one part him doing a thing, the other part him complaining about that thing he's done himself.

Johndoey

Banned
I can't tell if Trump doesn't give even an inkling of a shit about his views, doesn't realize, both? Why does anyone think he'll be a strong leader? He fails the basic task of not getting pissy on twitter almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom