• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Shy, you play SFV on PC. Did you just ignore the whole .sys/rootkit deal in the latest update, or did you find a way around having that file?

E: I know they rolled it back, but if you had already had that update, it'd still be there.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I should have never seen the debates for school extra credit.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218218562&postcount=2762
fPa3uiD.png
Its like 4chan vs reddit right now, but real.
and im color blind or is that reversecolor scheme they wearing?

Shy

Shy, you play SFV on PC. Did you just ignore the whole .sys/rootkit deal in the latest update, or did you find a way around having that file?

E: I know they rolled it back, but if you had already had that update, it'd still be there.
I didn't ignore it.

I just don't know how to fix it. I'm not very computer literate, unfortunately.

Sch1sm

I didn't ignore it.

I just don't know how to fix it. I'm not very computer literate, unfortunately.

Well, if you want to know, I think the fix going around has been:

Device Manager > click "View" > click "Show hidden devices" in the dropdown menu > scroll down to the "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" section > find driver called "Capcom". > right-click "Uninstall"

Just to get rid of it. They sent out another patch so it doesn't ask for admin rights every time, but it's a pretty shady piece of work and I wouldn't want it on my system.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ok after hearing "Black people are killed by guns more than 9 other statisctics of deaths" i can feel safe in voting for Hilary, not that I want to but better than trump.
but she still acts like black people are votes you can ask for.
So who has a room for Street Fighter V now? Or should I make one? I wanna invite a friend who plays balrog so i can have mirror matches.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Hilary is amazing you guys. She fucking knows what's going on in regards to racial tension. I'm just speechless she's awesome.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hilary is amazing you guys. She fucking knows what's going on in regards to racial tension. I'm just speechless she's awesome.
I would check to see but I don't need to now, since the whole things is just hoopla.
Also is Ishi your first name? Not to be impolite or anything.

Shy

Well, if you want to know, I think the fix going around has been:

Device Manager > click "View" > click "Show hidden devices" in the dropdown menu > scroll down to the "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" section > find driver called "Capcom". > right-click "Uninstall"

Just to get rid of it. They sent out another patch so it doesn't ask for admin rights every time, but it's a pretty shady piece of work and I wouldn't want it on my system.
I did what you said. But i can't see "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" 😟

I bailed after he supported stop and frisk.

I've been sending a friend a transcript of what's going on since they're working, and when that part came up my transcript changed from what was happening to "oh FUCK YOU TRUMP! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU IN YOUR ROTTEN PUTRID ASSHOLE MOUTH WITH A RUSTY SERRATED DRAGON DILDO! SUCK MY DAD'S DROOPY HAIRY CHODE!"

But seriously, all he has to do is keep talking. He's fucking insane and everyone can see it. Hillary is winning this debate hands down without having to try.

RedSwirl

Serious question since the main thread is probably going too fast: Do you really think Trump lost any votes from this debate tonight?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Yes, but they'll probably be back after the memers start making bad edits of hilary.

Probably not losing votes, but certainly encouraged people to go out and vote against him.

No, there's no convincing Trump supporters of anything because they're insane.
The Three Shades of BCT.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=218244314&postcount=9008

He definitely didn't gain any. If he's "smart" he won't be doing any more debates. Looking forward to the next debate.
Sequel title:
The Right Wrong, the Wrong Left, and the Kreed.
Nah I feel like the people who decided to ride with him knew exactly why they wanted to ride with him..
To be directed by Forearm Star.

Mizerman

Serious question since the main thread is probably going too fast: Do you really think Trump lost any votes from this debate tonight?

His rabid supporters will stick to him no matter what. The undecided voters on the other hand? Yeah, I don't think they'll go to him after this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom