• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanGrey

Good morning BCT,

Shout out to the serial killer 🤗, Alex watch your back remember to keep one eye open lol.
Cammy see you at the battlefield.
Old man see you around 😉

I haven't played a ranked match since release, and it was only 2, so I've been a rookie from the get-go. Unless you mean the actual SFV OT, then I don't know.
Hey gurl, don't let the rank numbers matter. I'm rank 0. I don't play rank online but I can manage and I know you can to so ... 😎

I'm mad I missed the games yesterday but I'll be back got to support my gurl, cheerlead for Ryu and harass the other one 😝

BCT As always stay positive and Safe ✌

Malyse

Name names

manga that will never get adapted

• Girl Friends
  • Citrus
  • Candy
  • Candy Hatsukoi
  • Qualia the Purple
  • Strawberry Shake Sweet
  • Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume
  • Comprehensive Tovarisch
  • Dear My Teacher
  • Flag Time
  • Notes From The Garden Of Lilies
  • Fu-Fu
  • Hana to Hoshi
  • Himawari-san
  • Holy Girl Paradigm
  • Honey Crush
  • Husky and Medley
  • I Girl
  • Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink
  • Poor Poor Lips
  • Lonesome Echo
  • Mars No Kiss
  • Nijipuri
  • Pure Water Adolescence
  • Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!
  • Shitsurakuen
  • Sky-colored Girlfriend
  • The Secret Recipe
  • Flower Flower
  • School Police
  • Witch Meets Knight
  • Chatting at the Amber Teahouse
  • Blue Drop
  • Sisterism
  • Alice Quartet
  • Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane
  • Bousou Girls-teki Mousou Renaiteki Suteki Project
  • Stay Tune
  • Iono the Fanatics
  • The Miko's Words and the Witch's Incantations
  • Houkago Tea Time

Basically, anything by Morishima Akiko, Morinaga Mlik, Fujieda Miyabi, Hayashiya Shizuru, Tayamiya Jin or Iwami Shoko.

shows with a fuckton of subtext

Literally any Magical Girl or slice of life moe series, but particularly:
  • Heartcatch Precure
  • Dokidoki Precure
  • Alice Academy
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
  • Kin-iro Mosaic
  • Non Non Biyori
  • New Game
  • Inari Kon Kon
  • Lucky Star
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Binbō-gami ga!
  • Hayate × Blade
  • Cheeky Angel
  • Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  • Yuki Yuna Is a Hero
  • Banana no Nana
  • Dokidoki Precure
  • Love Live!
  • Madoka Magika
  • Soul Eater Not!
  • Saki
  • Ninin Ga Shinobuden
  • K-On!
  • Dokidoki Precure
  • Kantai Collection
  • School Live
  • Hidamari Sketch
  • Lyrical Nanoha
  • Yuru Yuri
And of course, Dokidoki Precure. This goddamn show.
tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_myf7klJCg91rjv5flo10_1280.jpg

This is *just* friendship? LOLkay.

And then there's Ilya, which is a whole nother story altogether.

Actually a list of manga, but w/es

Furyous

Good morning folks, don't forget to hug a bigot today

Got into a stare down with some old racist people yesterday and then they backed down when my gang affiliated friend showed up to kick it with me.

G morning BCT. Hope y'all doing good with the exception of Malayse corrupting this thread with his animu fuckery. That dude has bullet points in shit. IARATS..

Malyse

Got into a stare down with some old racist people yesterday and then they backed down when my gang affiliated friend showed up to kick it with me.

G morning BCT. Hope y'all doing good with the exception of Malayse corrupting this thread with his animu fuckery. That dude has bullet points in shit. IARATS..

my_serious_business.jpg

Sch1sm

Good morning BCT,

Shout out to the serial killer 🤗, Alex watch your back remember to keep one eye open lol.
Cammy see you at the battlefield.
Old man see you around 😉

Hey gurl, don't let the rank numbers matter. I'm rank 0. I don't play rank online but I can manage and I know you can to so ... 😎

I'm mad I missed the games yesterday but I'll be back got to support my gurl, cheerlead for Ryu and harass the other one 😛

BCT As always stay positive and Safe ✌

The bold has me in tears. Have me in class literally looking like: 😂. Good morning!

Ranked hurt me lag wise too much to start and then I just never went in again. But daily challenges might compel me to take the lickin' for fight money.

\o/ See you on the battlefield, girl. I'll be around tonight, for sure.

---

This page reached its anime quota, good lord.

harSon

Banned
"Let's skip the small talk and get straight to the important stuff, like sugar vs. salt in your grits."

This girl on Tinder has already won me over.

Sch1sm

On a related note, the Hamilton genius is amazing. LMM is brilliant.

Agreed. It is unbelievably thorough. I near never have to question it with the external sources they offer. Hell, it even admits to the facts ignored for the sake of character. For example, when Angelica has the lines:

Satisfied said:
My father has no sons so I’m the one
who has to social climb for one.
So I’m the oldest, and the wittiest,

so on.

Even though Phillip Schuyler certainly had sons.

"Let's skip the small talk and get straight to the important stuff, like sugar vs. salt in your grits."

You about to have a girl enter your home, make you a meal, then kill you.

Zekes!

At work reviewing some the kid's social studies assignments

Glad to see their program added some information and an assignment about slavery in Canada. I don't think the topic ever came up when I was in school, sadly

andthebeatgoeson

More important: grits on or off the chest.

Kaep winning:
4. A few dozen NFL writers, including me, Tweeted the message "I Stand With Those Who Kneel" at precisely 1 p.m. on Sunday. It was a simple message of solidarity with the ever-growing number of professional, college and high school athletes who have chosen to use the national anthem as a forum for peaceful protest. I cannot speak for my colleagues, but I chose to participate because the loudest voices in public discourse lately have been those attempting to either silence others or deliver messages of division and intolerance instead of unity and acceptance. NFL players and high school kids kneel because they care passionately about what the symbols of our nation represent. I am proud to stand in support of them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTanier/status/780202708062076928

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
At work reviewing some the kid's social studies assignments

Glad to see their program added some information and an assignment about slavery in Canada. I don't think the topic ever came up when I was in school, sadly
All I remember about those two subjects in school is that the French settled in Canada first and then we kicked them to the curb with the indians after we defeated Britain and had our sights on the western plains during the events leading up to the Civil War. And I thought I was in a progressive school.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I have no desire to watch this debate tonight. I don't feel like giving Trump the time of day
especially when I can be playing Forza Horizon 3 instead

Malyse

I have no desire to watch this debate tonight. I don't feel like giving Trump the time of day

I'm going to be playing Cross Code. SPOILER: It's my GOTY 2016.
Almost certainly not kidding.

harSon

Banned

I'm treating this shit like the Super Bowl. Getting off work early, hitting up Target for some snacks, inviting some friends over, have some beers/mixed drinks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom