• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Dying of thirst in a first world fucking country. And people are still fucking pissed about sitting for the anthem and not shit like this. Everyday, the US continues to remind me how full of shit it is.

If he didn't want to die, he shouldn't have done the crime. What do this have to do with Trump? Clickbait headline. What about white people who die of thirst everyday? He had a toilet. I mean, no he shouldn't have to drink from a toilet, but if he was really that thirsty...

Am I doing it right?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
so upset right now. i changed my shipping address on amazon and now my PSVR order was canceled.

wtf

edit:
after this and the whole gen 2 echo dot shit... starting to hate amazon.

Malyse

• Doctor Strange; 39 days
  • The Wolverine 3; 158 days
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2; 221 days
  • Wonder Woman; 249 days
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming; 284 days
  • Untitled Fox/Marvel movie; 375 days
  • Thor: Ragnarok; 403 days
  • Justice League; 417 days
  • Untitled Fox/Marvel movie; 473 days
  • Black Panther; 508 days
  • The Flash; 536 days
  • Avengers: Infinity War; 585 days
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp; 648 days
  • Aquaman; 669 days
  • Untitled DC movie; 739 days
  • Captain Marvel; 893 days
  • Shazam; 921 days
  • Untitled Avengers movie; 949 days
  • Justice League 2; 991 days
  • Untitled DC movie; 1131 days
  • Cyborg; 1285 days
  • Untitled Marvel movie; 1313 days
  • Untitled Marvel movie; 1383 days
  • Green Lantern Corps; 1397 days
  • Untitled Marvel movie; 1502 days
  • Deadpool 2; TBD
  • Gambit; TBD
  • New Mutants; TBD
  • Suicide Squad 2; TBD
  • The Batman; TBD
  • Untitled Harley Quinn movie; TBD
  • Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team-up; TBD

----

Close to 500 days y'all.

I'm having something close to a quarter life identity crisis, maybe, but it feels like I've never embraced my roots so to speak. So here I am, starting to consider dreads, or twists or whatever. I google image search dreadlocks just to get a real quick preliminary idea of what sort of look I might want to go for, y'know, and I encounter something I wasn't expecting.

All of the first results were pages of:

maxresdefault.jpg

how-to-maintain-dreadlocks-naturally-by-yourself-you-should-know.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1459707256-justin-bieber-now-has-dreads.jpg.png

Let me say right off the bat I don't give a damn about white people sporting dreads. YOLO, do you, all that jazz. I believe that sincerely. It's just... I didn't realize locking was so prevalent amongst white people that simply trying to google dreadlocks for ideas on what to do with my black hair would require me to specify black hair. It's something of a shock.

Anyway, in the time it took me to write this I realized I don't want to invest in the time and energy required for locks anyhow. Maybe I'll grow a fro.

Shy

When you wake up and realise this is going to be the first full day of Gordon not being here.
xHqsn3M.gif

And he isn't going to be around for a while.
yU6SiWT.gif

Good morning folks, don't forget to hug a bigot today
Good morning BCT,
G morning BCT.
Good morning, everyone.
Morning honourable brothers and sister.
I actually going to bed early, this election got my anxiety going through the roof
Ain't that the truth.
so upset right now. i changed my shipping address on amazon and now my PSVR order was canceled.

wtf
That's some bullshit.

Did you contact Amazon CS. What did they say. ?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
That's some bullshit.

Did you contact Amazon CS. What did they say. ?

I used the chat CS, they said they would send up my request to some higher ups or something and get back to me.

pretty unacceptable so i emailed them after. waiting to hear back...

I used the chat CS, they said they would send up my request to some higher ups or something and get back to me.

pretty unacceptable so i emailed them after. waiting to hear back...
It got cancelled because they've been outside the home use of the old address for weeks waiting to deliver it on the day

Slayven

If this election goes bad, Dai house is the meet up point. From there Duck has offered to shelter as many of us as he can

Furyous

If this election goes bad, Dai house is the meet up point. From there Duck has offered to shelter as many of us as he can

Who got the Akatsuki base in Canada for us to trek to? I'm looking at this Canadian cover letter like let me be great Canada.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Interesting on a book about the first Black police officers in Atlanta

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/23/49506...t-was-like-for-atlantas-first-black-policemen

In 1948, Atlanta added eight black men to its police force. This was at a time when, as author Thomas Mullen explains, a 1947 Newsweek article "estimated that one-quarter of Atlanta policemen were, in fact, members of the Ku Klux Klan."

"
They could only patrol the black neighborhoods; they weren't supposed to set foot in the white parts of town," Mullen says. "They couldn't drive squad cars; they had to walk their beat with a partner."

And perhaps worst of all, they couldn't arrest white people, Mullen explains. Even when crimes were committed right in front of them, the black rookies had to call for white assistance.

Gattsu25

Banned
Yup..can't wait!

---

��

I appreciate y'all and the time I spend here, but I need to duck out..hopefully just for a little while. You'll see me around posting my Joan gif here and there..can't let my stalkers fans down! Hope all remains well for..most of you. Old man, I leave you the keys to the bucket..

Later, kids..

Where you heading?

Wherever it is I'll miss ya, man.

Zekes!

I'm having something close to a quarter life identity crisis, maybe, but it feels like I've never embraced my roots so to speak. So here I am, starting to consider dreads, or twists or whatever. I google image search dreadlocks just to get a real quick preliminary idea of what sort of look I might want to go for, y'know, and I encounter something I wasn't expecting.

Let me say right off the bat I don't give a damn about white people sporting dreads. YOLO, do you, all that jazz. I believe that sincerely. It's just... I didn't realize locking was so prevalent amongst white people that simply trying to google dreadlocks for ideas on what to do with my black hair would require me to specify black hair. It's something of a shock.

Anyway, in the time it took me to write this I realized I don't want to invest in the time and energy required for locks anyhow. Maybe I'll grow a fro.

I've been thinking about getting braids 'cause my cousin owns a hair shop and does them damn good, but I'm afraid of looking like some Riff Raff like motherfucker

meanwhile my curls continue to grow longer and longer

Imm0rt4l

that is so sad

Sch1sm

That's too high a number for such a basic need. Lord.

America needs to get on strategic voting, but y'all are some of the most stubborn people in existence.

Who got the Akatsuki base in Canada for us to trek to? I'm looking at this Canadian cover letter like let me be great Canada.

I think that's me.

2 things I need from Luke Cage(That I know wont happen)

1. A scene where someone says "But Luke Cage, I extort money from the community."
2. A montage where a singer narrates things that Luke is doing during said montage.

Bison Lives Matter
Far too long have we seen the killing of us when we make up so little of the population. You refute that All lives or Cow lives matter as well because they make up so much of the meat. Yet we must fight this oppression for us, our other minoeity friends the Goats, Pigs with their increasing number in the country, the chickens, while not a race still has a billion of them but treated as if their numbers are small, and the original meat that is far too rare, the Kangaroos.

Sch1sm

Camden 'car attack': Met officers on restricted duties.

And this is the update on the story.
Met Police Camden 'car attack' to be investigated by IPCC.

D'awww. You're a real sweetie. Thanks. ������

No one is safe from Trump though. And i've got this whole Brexit bollocks to deal with too.

Considering how OT has a tendency of viewing UK police forces as the ideal, on the basis of no guns allowed or whatever, jeeeeeeeeeesus. That video. Is that a knife? What on Earth.

I forgot about Brexit. RIP. You guys still have time to pull out. Have faith. I'll pray for ya.

Bison Lives Matter
Far too long have we seen the killing of us when we make up so little of the population. You refute that All lives or Cow lives matter as well because they make up so much of the meat. Yet we must fight this oppression for us, our other minoeity friends the Goats, Pigs with their increasing number in the country, the chickens, while not a race still has a billion of them but treated as if their numbers are small, and the original meat that is far too rare, the Kangaroos.

excited-man.jpg

Now this is a cause I can get behind

When you wake up and realise this is going to be the first full day of Gordon not being here.
xHqsn3M.gif

And he isn't going to be around for a while.
yU6SiWT.gif

We should all hang out sometime soon again.

This forum is like a graveyard compared to when I joined. Half the members I knew of are gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna have to watch these Presidential debates. I want to see Dump fail hard.

Shy

Considering how OT has a tendency of viewing UK police forces as the ideal, on the basis of no guns allowed or whatever, jeeeeeeeeeesus. That video. Is that a knife? What on Earth.
Yep that was a serrated knife.

You should watch the film Hyena. It's about a group of corrupt London cops.

It's raw as fuck. I really like it.
I forgot about Brexit. RIP. You guys still have time to pull out. Have faith. I'll pray for ya.
Unfortunately, the moment the vote was cast the Government was obligated to carry it through.

Even though they say don't have a legal obligation to obey the vote. Not doing so, would completely unravel parliament itself.

So we're fucked. 😭😭😭
We should all hang out sometime soon again.

This forum is like a graveyard compared to when I joined. Half the members I knew of are gone.
I was thinking the same thing on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom