• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
swoon....
rxamUlW.jpg
Who's uncle is this?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
you think in 30 years people in their 60s will still be arguing Nas vs Jay Z?
Maybe but who's Nas? Like seriously who? I don't think anyone ever mentioned his named to me here in the San Franciso Area until the new thread happened.
Maybe im young but I think the Millenials will be debating memes until we have a robot president. Then its robot memes again.

Crocodile

yeah in the trump supporter book.
Meanwhile in the non-Hilary supporter book...
MAl6z0x.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/780586668399075328

I mean Clinton will never be as woke as say Obama on this subject just because of her background but like, what more did he want? There were a few key words or phrases I would have liked Clinton to hit upon but otherwise she clearly got it. She's had legit missteps over the years but she's clearly been fighting on "our side" for decades now. What did he want aside from "be Obama"?

Also any Black person who still wants to vote for Trump after hearing all that shit has some explaining to do though

Zekes!

Maybe but who's Nas? Like seriously who? I don't think anyone ever mentioned his named to me here in the San Franciso Area until the new thread happened.
Maybe im young but I think the Millenials will be debating memes until we have a robot president. Then its robot memes again.

Who's Nas?

Who's Nas??

C'mon

I mean Clinton will never be as woke as say Obama on this subject just because of her background but like, what more did he want? There were a few key words or phrases I would have liked Clinton to hit upon but otherwise she clearly got it. She's had legit missteps over the years but she's clearly been fighting on "our side" for decades now. What did he want aside from "be Obama"?

Also any Black person who still wants to vote for Trump after hearing all that shit has some explaining to do though
They like being frisked and tired of paying for it

Mizerman

Fuckin' A.

Nepenthe

Of course Clinton is never going to have the insight of direct experience, but the fact that she was willing to discuss institutional bias in the justice system and characterize implicit bias as a human problem versus a strictly police problem shows she at least understands the issues and will be open to suggestion. Trump immediately went to "law and order." The choice in regards to who's better on race issues is obvious.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Who's Nas?

Who's Nas??

C'mon
Ok i realize who Nas is. My little brother showed me a picture of him and then I looked at his wiki page. Yup thats Nas, he was that one guy in Popstar: Never Stop Stopping.

You mind if I tweet this to Sky? Because this is some great evidence for him making the right choice in the election. Unless people have already responded to that and he backdowned on his uncertainty. Let me check real quick.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ok i rather not now. Sky is the type of "guy to not give a thirsty man a drop of water"attitude towards politics. He really is the like that guy from Tales from the Hood, he doesn't give a fuck, he's just there for the lols. I really want to unfollow him but I kinda wanna see where he goes with this.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I feel like folks are setting themselves up for disappointment when the NX is announced
Dude have you seen the attitude in the pokemon dev talk of the nx?

"Oh this guy just leaked and confirmed that NX will be like a cross between handhelds and consoles? Oh we knew that... Like 8months ago."

i bet you some probably are just acting like they knew this for years now.
If the NX ever comes out btween christamas and next year, I'm going to make an ironic video of me having fun with the NES mini and them being "fun" with the new console.

This will be more thirsty than the Pro reveal. People will have voluntarily given up water 3 months prior just be to thirsty for actual news.

Edit: yeah i thinks time to go to bed. I will listen to NAS on the way to school tomorrow tho.
lol

Slayven

GAF overhyping things? Naw.
I look forward to the blowback threads
Dude have you seen the attitude in the pokemon dev talk of the nx?

"Oh this guy just leaked and confirmed that NX will be like a cross between handhelds and consoles? Oh we knew that... Like 8months ago."

i bet you some probably are just acting like they knew this for years now.
If the NX ever comes out btween christamas and next year, I'm going to make an ironic video of me having fun with the NES mini and them being "fun" with the new console.

This will be more thirsty than the Pro reveal. People will have voluntarily given up water 3 months prior just be to thirsty for actual news.

Edit: yeah i thinks time to go to bed. I will listen to NAS on the way to school tomorrow tho.
lol

BHNXYSQ.jpg

yeah in the trump supporter book.
Meanwhile in the non-Hilary supporter book...
MAl6z0x.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyWilliams/status/780586668399075328
Hillary Clinton wasn't exactly "safe" when she traveled alone, as a white woman, into the deep South to investigate segregation in 1972. She wasn't exactly "safe" when she lead protests to get more blacks admitted into her college in the 60s.

Just like Viola Gregg Liuzzo wasn't safe. Or Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner. Or William Lewis Moore. Clinton wasn't "safe" just like Rev. James Reeb, Jonathan Daniels, Vernon Ferdinand Dahmer, and Rev. Bruce Klunder weren't safe.

The fact is, HRC was willing to potentially put her life in danger fighting for civil rights in an era when even petite pretty white women like her were chased down in cars and shot to death for helping black people. Attempting to admonish her 40 years later for using the platform of Presidential nominee to continue fighting racial injustice requires a street cred I am not sure Sky Williams has.

I swear my next car is gonna be a Hyundai or something.

$100 for a key shell, not the key.... the shell.

Get all the way the fuck outta here, I knew I shouldn't have went to the dealer but I needed it ASAP.

RIP DJ Envy https://mobile.twitter.com/nuffsaidNY/status/780765742530719744
He should have just threw in a all lives matter as well
Yeah, heard it on the radio this morning. I guess it isn't too much of a surprise since his father is/was a cop.

Then again this is the same DJ Envy that got in trouble back in the day with a couple of other people during his Hot 97 days for poking fun at Tsunami victims so fuck DJ Envy's waffle colored negro ass. He is the worst part of The Breakfast Club and that's saying a lot because he's with Charlamagne Tha God.

Slayven

Get all the way the fuck outta here, I knew I shouldn't have went to the dealer but I needed it ASAP.
No one told you to be baller, ubering Mamas to the 3LW concert in a Lexus

Sch1sm

The shell. What the. Hope it isn't too bad a hit. Got concert money left for your moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom