• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulCalibur > Tekken

YNV4G.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I can't tell if Trump doesn't give even an inkling of a shit about his views, doesn't realize, both? Why does anyone think he'll be a strong leader? He fails the basic task of not getting pissy on twitter almost every day.

He doesn't have to. He's made it this far being an asshole and a fascist, he's got no reason to believe that's a bad look for him.

Plus, he's an old man. There's no way he's going to change this late in his life after being enabled and coddled for so long.

She is trash
Hot trash during summer

Fight me. 😝

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I would get a switch if they started putting 3ds games on it. That makes too much sense so Nintendo won't do it

I'm sure they will. Switch seems to be their next platform for handheld and console, so why wouldn't they?

They put out DS games on the Wii U.

Numb

He doesn't have to. He's made it this far being an asshole and a fascist, he's got no reason to believe that's a bad look for him.

Plus, he's an old man. There's no way he's going to change this late in his life after being enabled and coddled for so long.

Fight me. ��

tumblr_o91wjmTLiX1r7sijxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mip4s8CNaP1rx9ipko1_400.gif

ill get you next time
Can't believe there are no gifs of Moku beating on Xiao -_-

I would get a switch if they started putting 3ds games on it. That makes too much sense so Nintendo won't do it
future handheld and console so that's something atleast
I mean if you'd said Voldo you might've had a point.

wzXGepy.jpg
Guys Seong Mina is where its at

Julia outfit wasnt enough
865dc835ecf58f9f99259245625a45c9.jpg
big-julia.jpg

I don't have Yo-kai Watch proper but Wibble Wobble is the most fun I've had with a phone game in a long time. Speaking of...

Well there is that rumor of Pokemon Stars heading to it as a 3rd version of the new games. Honestly I'd love to see a Fire Emblem 3DS Collection too with Awakening and the complete version of Fates. I pray they're thinking about it but they probably want to keep demand up for the 3DS itself.

I forgot there was a Sex scene in The Bone Collector between Angelina and Denzel

The reason the white people in the 1960's invasion of the body snatchers were so afraid because everyone would have been the same and they wouldn't have white privilege anymore

RedSwirl

Anybody know good material on the "failure of reconstruction"?

I was so disappointed with fates. Awakening was amazing though

I only played FE7 before Awakening but honestly, Awakening kind of petered out for me somewhere mid-way through. I liked the interface and fundamental gameplay from the get-go, but I wasn't really interested in the eugenics system and I think the maps or levels just weren't that interesting. I heard that was just because Awakening was easier than a normal FE game though, and that Fates Conquest was better. Don't know if I'll ever have the time to try it though.

I was so disappointed with fates. Awakening was amazing though

I had reservations about Fates when I saw they'd split it up into multiple versions so I stayed away. If it's bundled with Awakening which I didn't get to finish, I'd at least give it a few hours.

---

Deleting Twitter and Facebook from my phone is pretty freeing. No more surfing feeds for random boring or horrifying news.

Dereck

This Pokemon Sun/Moon outchea making new moves for the series and shit, already stuff I'm used to happening in Pokemon games isn't really happening the same way, no HMs and no Pokemon Gyms at all? Come fuck witcha boy.

I forgot there was a Sex scene in The Bone Collector between Angelina and Denzel

The reason the white people in the 1960's invasion of the body snatchers were so afraid because everyone would have been the same and they wouldn't have white privilege anymore

There was no sex scene between Angelina and Denzel in The Bone Collector. Just like there was no sex scene between Julia and Denzel in The Pelican Brief. Denzel does not sex up non black women unless it is such an ingrained part of the plot (or the reason for the plot, see Mississippi Masala).

Hey BCT! What's up?

So, I was looking through the thread here and saw that you guys joked about a Black RPG. And I've been thinking that might be pretty awesome if done right, especially the gameplay. So if a BRPG were to be made, what kind of gameplay would it have?

Well for me, I was thinking that Xmen Legends kind of gameplay, special attacks, super moves, that could work. and maybe steal some elements from Def Jam fight for NY, like slamming enemies into walls and team grabs. Stuff like that. It sounds weird I know, but it could great if pulled off well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom