• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't eat til almost 8. I never had to wait that long and I was starving because I only ate breakfast at 10.

Hardly anyone showed up either. For some reason my cousins had their own thing. Did the same thing last year, but at least they came. Sad Thanksgiving, At least I got a ton of food to take back since no one came.

Oh that shit look like some Lost type shit, where they throw a bunch of different shit at you but don't tell you anything.
It was no where near as complicated. Had a real one, a semi one and some family secrets sprinkled about

Heard what the show created wanted to do for season 2 and it was going to be some out there shit/flash backs tho

Slayven

It was no where near as complicated. Had a real one, a semi one and some family secrets sprinkled about

Heard what the show created wanted to do for season 2 and it was going to be some out there shit/flash backs tho

Season 1 cured me of flashbacks, too this day can't stand them. Like i was waiting for Ollie to be shitting and him having a flashback to that damn island.

D i Z

We didn't eat til almost 8. I never had to wait that long and I was starving because I only ate breakfast at 10.

Hardly anyone showed up either. For some reason my cousins had their own thing. Did the same thing last year, but at least they came. Sad Thanksgiving, At least I got a ton of food to take back since no one came.

That sucks, Blasian. Aa lot of people really not feeling TG this year. That plus side of having more food for home is good though.

Happy Thanksgiving, BCT. I'm sick today, but I get turkey tomorrow.

Happy TG bruh.

Season 1 cured me of flashbacks, too this day can't stand them. Like i was waiting for Ollie to be shitting and him having a flashback to that damn island.

This needs a notation. I'm betting that Ollie and that fuckin Island ruined that story telling mechanic for a lot of people. If any CW writers are paying attention, we might get a reprieve from it in everything else on that channel.

Imm0rt4l

Sup BCT fam.

Saying Happy Thanksgiving doesn't really feel right, I haven't said it or meant it once today, and it's not really a conscious thing either

Also folks really on their feelings about Simone Sanders assertion that the democratic party doesn't need a white leader now. Something I agree with. It doesn't NEED one, especially if it's means coming at the expense of those of must most vulnerable. Democratic party has been on some bitch ass shit especially with all these think pieces saying they need to capitulate to racists in order to be viable again.

Merc_

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I ate way too damn much.

Also folks really on their feelings about Simone Sanders assertion that the democratic party doesn't need a white leader now. Something I agree with. It doesn't NEED one, especially if it's means coming at the expense of those of must most vulnerable. Democratic party has been on some bitch ass shit especially with all these think pieces saying they need to capitulate to racists in order to be viable again.

It's easy to capitulate when you aren't the one in the target sights.

Thanksgiving was just me, my brother, and my mom. We went out to eat and had a ball. I also showed my brother "Passing Strange" which is life changing. My brother appreciated me showing him high art that challenged the boundaries of "blackness"

Shout out to my Dad who couldn't be with us.

215948_1041305392774_4879_n.jpg

Heh yea but still the show had
the greatest Villain arc
World's saddest blow job
A interracial triangle
Murder
Fake crime
Intense basement scenes
Creepy white people

Hope everyone had a good day.

My gathering gets smaller and smaller, and shorter and shorter. What can ya do. Glad I got to cook for those who came through.

Any Diablo 3 players up in here?
I played PC D3 before I tore down my PC last year

Back to fictional WTT2 anything and anybody could do better than the first one which only had 1 good song.
unless the 2nd one had any of the following people, Rick Ross, Kendrick or Akon then it auto sucks

Hey Kite. I finished watching Chewing Gum last week. It's kind of weird. I found some of it funny, but I couldn't understand like 30% of it because some of their accents were pretty thick. I was surprised how short that season was. Only 6 episodes.

shingi70

Banned
Couldn't get a new 3DS, so I'm.probably going to hope theirs a small chance of a restock or just buy a 2DS.

With how Nintendo had handled the need classic and new 3ds in America, I have no faith that the Switch will be handled well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom