• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

I've contemplated buying a Vita to double dip on Trails in the Sky and then to grab the sequel. I own TitS on PSP but yo, what are the odds of me busting that out again?

I also own Ys: Memories of Celceta sealed because I assumed I was gonna get a Vita eventually...

The vita is hacked now.
Get on it

Yeah, I haven't seen hide nor hair of Super Training which makes me worried that Game Freak pulled a Game Freak and removed that minigame. EVs are still in the game, though.

Not directly like super training in XY, no.

They removed it.

Word-not a huge concern right now since i'm just enjoying the islands, but seems like it can only be done in that weird theme park for coins, which is cheeks

Malyse

$10 for Trails? Don't mind if I do.
--
Bought Megadimension Neptunia VII, oh god why.

Because you're an anime trash monster.

----

What are y'all thankful for?
I'm thankful I'm not in Canada or some other wasteland where I'd have to work tomorrow.

BigDes

Kind of feel that all these so called GAF liberals celebrating black people buying guns because it will lead to gun control is pretty fucking disgusting

shingi70

Banned
Wouldn't harsher gun control laws spurred by more African Americans and other minorites buying firearms just fuck us over. The controls and offesnes would be harsher but white people would get lessen offences and still get around any meaningful laws.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Just saw Amber Rose on Blackish.

BRUH.

v4srwB9.jpg

Mediking

Not even a hour into work.... somebody tries to make a joke that I talk "white". I didn't laugh and the person was like, "You don't get the joke?". I just stared and shook my head no. Then that person told somebody else that I talk "white" and that person started laughing. That pretty much pushed me to the edge. I let the demon come out (as in... I'm not talking to anybody at work anymore).

Now that person figured out that the joke made me angry is trying to make amends. The answer is no. And yes. Everybody is black.

D i Z

Not even a hour into work.... somebody tries to make a joke that I talk "white". I didn't laugh and the person was like, "You don't get the joke?". I just stared and shook my head no. Then that person told somebody else that I talk "white" and that person started laughing. That pretty much pushed me to the edge. I let the demon come out (as in... I'm not talking to anybody at work anymore).

Now that person figured out that the joke made me angry is trying to make amends. The answer is no. And yes. Everybody is black.

That sucks. That's on them though. Don't let it f up your time there.

I'm gonna be facing my folks at Thanksgiving tomorrow. Don't know if I should pretend to be sick or something.

This mess happened waaaay too close to the holiday.

I'd lick the dandruff off that broad's scalp

Question is, how many knuckles would you take to test her Garnier?

Zekes!

I keep forgetting about American Thanksgiving. Hope ya'll Americans get some good eats and family/friends time

I will say that I hate that Black Friday creeped its way up to Canada but that shit was inevitable. Canadian Black Friday deals are usually shit anyways

shingi70

Banned
Happy thanksgiving guys.

Seven episodes into podcasting and i'm having fun. Granted i'm not actually editing but i've been researching getting your visibility higher and i'm about to put in work to push my podcast even if it becomes decently known in the niche comic book podcast market, I already have ideas on two more series one that's basically so well spoken focused on comic books, and a third that's based around talking older comics

Johndoey

Banned
God I had a horrible dream it was Sabrina the Teenage Witch but also Dragon Ball but they were burying people alive under a school and taking their eyes.
Goku was telling tell how to make sure they don't walk under the school too much.

I wasn't even drinking yesterday.
--
Happy Thanksgiving.

Johndoey

Banned
If nothing else it has been interesting seeing how many people on this forum are down with the 'strong man" dictator shit and also how many people are into burning the whole damn system to the ground. It's like these people got their political opinions from Running Man.

Sch1sm

Happy Thanksgiving, and hopefully family situations aren't heated because of the election and such. Just a day (or maybe a weekend). Good luck. Eat good.

Btw SF5 is on sale digital for $20..

Got my PS4 back finally but will be cooking all day :(

Opinions folks, what game released this Q3/4 is worth the $60 besides Battlefield on the PS

So I'm 25 today. Quarter of a century. Feel like I ain't done shit with my life. But I'm alive, so that's more than enough to be thankful for.

Happy Turkey Day BCT.

Johndoey

Banned
I don't know Watch Dogs 2 had some decent content but whenever it tried to mention social issues it felt like half hearted lip service more than anything else. Mission design is also pretty lacking. Game pucks up near the end, then has the laziest wrap up I've seen since Dishonored 2. OST is fantastic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom