• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
So everyone goes back to work tomorrow?

Depends. Some businesses will allow folks the extra day off, allowing for a 4-day weekend.

Even government agencies are weird about this. Many of them are back to business as usual, while some of them will use a "floating holiday" to cover for it. My girlfriend's branch, for example, has Friday off. They don't observe Columbus Day, however.

Onemic

....so yall just have the worse Thanksgiving then.

Canada officially the best Thanksgiving. Piling on these W's.

Happy Thanksgiving

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Btw SF5 is on sale digital for $20..

Got my PS4 back finally but will be cooking all day :(

Opinions folks, what game released this Q3/4 is worth the $60 besides Battlefield on the PS

I got Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 last month, Battlefield and Titanfall 2 this month. I'm good for the rest of the year.

Thing is, I pretty much got my Xbox for Gears. All I play right now is Gears and Life is Strange.

Because I like little time-traveling girls and big brothers with chainsaw rifles who scream "WOOOO!"

No. Most people who aren't retail are off.
Yeah. If you work retail, you're fucked tomorrow.

Malyse

....so yall just have the worse Thanksgiving then.

Canada officially the best Thanksgiving. Piling on these W's.

Happy Thanksgiving

No, they just don't work in places that love them. And regardless of anything else, we're still America. Never forget that until 1982 y'all had to kindly ask your European masters to even change your laws.

raw

Onemic

No, they just don't work in places that love them. And regardless of anything else, we're still America. Never forget that until 1982 y'all had to kindly ask your European masters to even change your laws.

And remember that yall lost to us in 1812

Hold dat L forever fam

3.png

Malyse

I got Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 last month, Battlefield and Titanfall 2 this month. I'm good for the rest of the year.

Thing is, I pretty much got my Xbox for Gears. All I play right now is Gears and Life is Strange.

Because I like little time-traveling girls and big brothers with chainsaw rifles who scream "WOOOO!"

Yeah. If you work retail, you're fucked tomorrow.

What about little girls with chainsaws?

DF187B58141562C63C91326D3ABD45C86F700F8C

And remember that yall lost to us in 1812

Hold dat L forever fam

3.png

President Trump is gonna make you the 51st State.

That's like getting your big brother to beat up someone for you and then take credit for it

LMAO.

FyreWulff

Seriously though, this next year I plan on doing both Thanksgivings in Canada and the US. It's been a stupid comedy life goal for me for a while now and it'll be lining up because I'll likely be moving to Canada sometime next year. I go to my friends' home for the Canadian one and they'll come to my hometown for ours.

Sch1sm

raw

That was actually only for constitutional amendments. We've been able to change our laws without any issue for much longer, and since 1931 the British Parliament hasn't legislated for us. We were able to create our own laws long before 1982.

Tfw we still have British figureheads at both the federal and provincial levels in the form of the Governor General and Lieutenant Governors.

shingi70

Banned
Everybody is off expect me.....Damn retail.

So I passed the written exam for the Fire Fighter job, however their was only one last physical exam before interviews so it filled up before I could register.

So I have to wait till next year to reapply, but it looks like I won't have to do the written exam again, just the physical and interview.

Johndoey

Banned
I find when reflecting on my life light drinking helps or taking photos is good sometimes.
Just walking around taking pictures.

Johndoey

Banned
NPR has one of the pipeline protesters on right now. Shit is getting worse and worse.

The treatment of the protestors is absolutely disgusting.

"it doesn't matter who's in the white House it only matters who's on the throne" is this the religious version of all lives matter or lyrics to Watch The Throne 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom