• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

tumblr_ogx37kTvPT1sick0so1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogx37kTvPT1sick0so2_500.jpg

LOL

Anyway I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving as possible.

Sup BCT fam.

Saying Happy Thanksgiving doesn't really feel right, I haven't said it or meant it once today, and it's not really a conscious thing either

Also folks really on their feelings about Simone Sanders assertion that the democratic party doesn't need a white leader now. Something I agree with. It doesn't NEED one, especially if it's means coming at the expense of those of must most vulnerable. Democratic party has been on some bitch ass shit especially with all these think pieces saying they need to capitulate to racists in order to be viable again.

Yeah I stayed out of that thread because it looked like a disaster waiting to happen. This article (among others out there) does a pretty good job of explaining a lack of understanding that some white politicians may have that would make them poor leaders for the Democratic party even if they have good things to say.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
*side eyes*

i've heard of that before

it's... "notable" for the fact that it's about a "sport" where girls use their butts to knock each other off of a platform or something

in other words, stupid anime bullshit

i almost respect it for being so over the top and in your face about its stupidity

almost

Hey Kite. I finished watching Chewing Gum last week. It's kind of weird. I found some of it funny, but I couldn't understand like 30% of it because some of their accents were pretty thick. I was surprised how short that season was. Only 6 episodes.

I think I was so used to it's quirkiness and thick accents because of watching other brit shows. Reminded me of Misfits but less dark and no superpowers. They usually have short episodes compared to American series. 😣

Slayven

Because this amuses me so much...

Yes, I know there are plenty more black actors in Hollywood, etc., etc., etc.
I like the idea, but it stops short. It should have everybody. Rae Dawn Chong, Oprah, the cast of my cousin skeeter, Kenan AND Kel, CCh Pounder, Viola Davis, The lady from the help that be in everything, James from good times, Louis Gossett Jr, Jimmy Walker, Tyler Perry, The cast from the first 2 House Parties, The Candyman, Damion Wayans sr & jr, well all the Wayans except Shawn, etc

I like the idea, but it stops short. It should have everybody. Rae Dawn Chong, Oprah, the cast of my cousin skeeter, Kenan AND Kel, CCh Pounder, Viola Davis, The lady from the help that be in everything, James from good times, Louis Gossett Jr, Jimmy Walker, Tyler Perry, The cast from the first 2 House Parties, The Candyman, Damion Wayans sr & jr, well all the Wayans except Shawn, etc

Rae Dawn Chong, I haven't heard that name in forever. What has she been up to lately?

it's... "notable" for the fact that it's about a "sport" where girls use their butts to knock each other off of a platform or something

i almost respect it for being so over the top and in your face about its stupidity

almost

Same here.
'cept I actually respect it cuz this shit is hilarious & can be hype as fuck!

They fightin with ass.

You deviants just couldn't stop at eating it, noooooo. Now you want to go 12 rounds with the booty. There would be sexual innuendo with that last sentence, but y'all literally fighting with booty.

They fightin with ass.

You deviants just couldn't stop at eating it, noooooo. Now you want to go 12 rounds with the booty. There would be sexual innuendo with that last sentence, but y'all literally fighting with booty.

I'm sorry Feenix, but I read post in Robert Freeman's voice from the Boondocks. Hilarious post either way.

almost
They use their boobs as well! Haha reading the Wikipedia character descriptions is just insanity

She was in a movie in 2013. And this is what she looked like in 2013:

Dawn-Chong.jpg

Ok, she used to be everywhere in the 80's. Remember even her brother got a lot of roles like playing Huey Newton in Panther. He got blackballed from Hollywood after playing Tank in the Matrix and him acting weird during the negotiations for the sequels, so they just wrote him out.

So I read up on that Keijo anime and apparently, the main character has a special move called (and I shit you not on this) the vacuum butt cannon. This move is strong enough to blow off clothes and blow away opponents.

The fuck is this anime?! Sounds like an ultimate muscle move!!!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Can we move on to the next part of the BCT cycle now? I don't wanna talk about butt anime anymore.

Can we move on to the next part of the BCT cycle now? I don't wanna talk about butt anime anymore.

Agreed. So...lets talk some good anime and manga. So far, I have been reading Boku no Hero Academia and it's pretty damn good. The author is good at subverting obvious shonen tropes. And the action is very nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom