• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y'all.

I think I'm going to be that guy with the unhealthy crush on an animated character. Moana is my bae.

Sorry Rapunzel. You'll always be my first, but Mo... man. And that hair!

I6pk5HC.gif

Next scene is Rapunzel trying to touch Moana's hair. Without asking.

Numb

Low key cannibalism, often intersects with the furry community, frequently goes with the giantess fetish.

I get the eating part
Im guessing it has to be fantasy since you can't actually swallow a whole person
That is from a universe where a supervillain wanted to render the human race sterile, the effect didn't work on mutants. Instead it flipped their genders.

Female Nightcrawler seems much cooler

I don't know how to resist
Bought ps4 pro because of that $339 price
Only intended to glance at Amazon to get some science books for my nieces and a drawing book for my nephew

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Mr jones about to make an 18th birthday countdown clock.

I know, man. Maybe I'm a little bit on the perverted side, looking at animated girls thinking abo -

vore - Short for "voraphilia" or "vorarephilia": a fetish in which one fantasizes about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive (sometimes known as phagophilia). The most common type of vore is "soft vore", being swallowed or swallowing whole with no bloodshed. There is also the less common "hard vore" which involves the tearing and chewing of flesh. Other types of vore include macrophilia and microphilia, in which one character involved in the vore is larger or smaller than normal.

...I don't feel so bad, now.

shingi70

Banned
My uncle was admitted to the ER this morning, he was fighting a fire when the roof of the building collapsed on him. He's as fight as you can be with a Sprained Neck and Hernia though. He's going to be out on medical leave for a few months and has to ha s a neck surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom