• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those SFV female costumes are some of the laziest holiday outfits I've seen in a while. That being said, I'll probably cop that Mika skin, that long coat is awesome.

8jj7Oie.jpg

Malyse

That teacher can get beaten with a spiky ass cactus then get shit on by a flock of pigeons and sprayed by a skunk. That asshole can go through all nine circles of hell.

Wow. The comments after that article are reddit worthy trolling.

I think that child abusers should be put in a registry like sex offenders. Hurting kids is something that shows so basic a lack of humanity that you should be forced to carry that cross for the rest of your life.

I mean you'll get my repeat business if you save me from myself

Yeah that's true. Besides I seen worse tattoos then that. I still remember this one thread on a forum I went on about an girlfriend who tattooed her boyfriend's face on her and the the boyfriend dumped her a few days later. Talk about regret. I felt sorry for her.

Edit: fuck I forgot that shit was a prank.

http://bossip.com/1382614/baltimore...g-the-jaw-of-7-year-old-for-being-disruptive/

I WOULD STRAIGHT UP MURDER THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

I hope he catches so many beatings in jail. Naw, I hope someone stabs him in the fucking gut. That's a painful way to die.

Didn't click the link at first and thought this was about the French teacher fighting kids for spit balls..

Yo fuck that dude!! The fuck is wrong with people?! What could this kid possibly be doing that warranted that kind of abuse. Why do these people decide I'm going to take my no patience having ass and go teach kids??

I think it's more that the artists are teaching the people a lesson in humility. A lesson those folks will carry for as long as they live. Besides, they aren't going to complain, they're getting paid for it.

Basically this, most walk in ink shops that just do flash don't really give a damn about consulting their client because they still get paid. Or this could be a case where they get a inkgun and just get one of their friends to do it.

The well-dressed brother on the right looks a little confused.

His first thought: "I just came out of the office for my lunch break and...why the hell is Towa Tei on steroids standing here with Flavor Flav's clock around his neck?"

His second thought: "There's a cop over there. Maybe if I pretend I'm doing The Mannequin Challenge he'll just keep harassing Burt Reynolds and not come over here."

Numb

His first thought: "I just came out of the office for my lunch break and...why the hell is Towa Tei on steroids standing here with Flavor Flav's clock around his neck?"

His second thought: "There's a cop over there. Maybe if I pretend I'm doing The Mannequin Challenge he'll just keep harassing Burt Reynolds and not come over here."

Real story is even dumber

Sch1sm

So just out of curiosity what are everyone's Top 3 albums for this year so far?

Hm. Like on a subjective basis? My absolute favourites of the year are easily these:

1. Blood Orange - Freetown Sound
2. Chance - Coloring Book
3. Young Thug - Jeffery

For bonus sake, these are among the above three in my top played:

Beyoncé - Lemonade
Noname - Telefone
Alicia Keys - Here
Jamila Woods - HEAVN
A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service

---

Anyone here listen to the podcast Historically Black? 😶

Mizerman

It looks so gloriously stupid.

Slayven

I can't tell what's going on with that outfit, it looks like someone told him to wear one popular urban clothing item from each decade starting from the 90s until now.

Dude's shoes are so fucking big too, did he raid Sora's closet

You just described Asian pop music

So just out of curiosity what are everyone's Top 3 albums for this year so far?

Slim pickings after the first one. There wasn't a shortage of ain't shit albums this yea tho. Subject to change of Awaken My Love

Danny Brown - Atrocity Ambition
Sepalcure - folding time

Honorable mention
Burial - Young Death and half of Nightmarket

Johndoey

Banned
32 hours later and FFXV is done. The plot is somehow worse than XIII which is damn impressive, but the main characters in this game are actually likable so that's something.

The last three-four hours of the games critical path are godawful, it's a tedious slog through what feels like endless bullshit.

Sch1sm

I'll do top 5 as well cause a few things dropped I took joy in.

1. Beyonce - Lemonade
2. Untitled Unmastered - Kendrick Lamar
3. BlackSUMMERS'night - Maxwell
4. Anti - Rhianna
5. The Temple EP - Parson James

I forgot Untitled Unmastered released this year. Jeez. Loved that one.

Numb

I can't tell what's going on with that outfit, it looks like someone told him to wear one popular urban clothing item from each decade starting from the 90s until now.

Dude's shoes are so fucking big too, did he raid Sora's closet

The like running far with things no one asked for

Lg0Gkj.gif

Slayven

32 hours later and FFXV is done. The plot is somehow worse than XIII which is damn impressive, but the main characters in this game are actually likable so that's something.

The last three-four hours of the games critical path are godawful, it's a tedious slog through what feels like endless bullshit.

Damn i never get people that power through a game, was it Stand By Me but with pretty boys?

I'll do top 5 as well cause a few things dropped I took joy in.

1. Beyonce - Lemonade
2. Untitled Unmastered - Kendrick Lamar
3. BlackSUMMERS'night - Maxwell
4. Anti - Rhianna
5. The Temple EP - Parson James
I've never heard of the artist Untitled Unmastered, sounds like a shit album to be named Kendrick Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom