• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm starting to feel the temptation to buy Pokemon Moon. No not sun, but moon! But seriously though, this might be the Pokemon to get back into since I stopped after Pearl.

This transfer process from ps4 to ps4p kinda painless, still takes forever and lies on the estimate. It's only a 400GB swap come on Obama!

Oh word, another member of the pro master race! Welcome

Damn, I'm starting to feel the temptation to buy Pokemon Moon. No not sun, but moon! But seriously though, this might be the Pokemon to get back into since I stopped after Pearl.

I have a confession.
I've never played a Pokémon game past the first gym.

Numb

Yay more SFV folks
Stop this madness.

E: Don't forget to fill out the form. Your reincarnation requires a resubmission. :")
:)

Ouuuuuuch that hurt
I actually liked my tag
sorry didn't mean to hurt

is it a trap tho?
What?!
Not at all. Very legitimate worldwide company
Find HQ in Nigeria

tfw when you never get invited to BCT SFV sesshs :(

Oh shit, i finally got it on pc, i can now be not invited to the SFV sessions
Damn y'all there's usually open invites :(
Tell em Forearm
Gordon back on Namek shaking his fist

Well, I can't think of a better point to jump back into Pokemon than Sun and Moon. No gyms in this one.

Yeah about that, it'll be a bit before I can seriously commit to another RPG. I'm loving FFXV as of now but that shit is getting quick tossed to the side come Tuesday.

Yay more SFV golks:)

Tell em Forearm
Gordon back on Namek shaking his fist

Might as well send out your info now folks and so we can get this party started at some time. In fact, add it to the survey!!

Sch1sm

We'll be playing this weekend, I think, and I'll post then. I usually post, actually - hypernima, where ya been on the weekends?!

Like Forearm said, send on the CFN ID's. We always want new people to experience the worst of lag with.

I always miss the SFV sessions, I'm horrible anyways.
this Bino album...BRUHS
40Tm1cl.gif

Numb

Someone told me Violent Ken was coming to/in SFV

Were they telling the truth or just being mean to me?

Just a teaser for Akuma feeling fella but dev comes out saying it could be some one else

giphy.gif

So everyone hoping it's their own character with the same type of movelist (Akuma/Dan/E.Ryu)
We'll find out in 2 days

Bronx-Man

Banned
"actually, these stats show blacks are prone to violence"
"how easily triggered do you get?"
"why is 'privileged' thrown around so often"

giphy.gif

Numb

Man I hate fighting game roster wars
Can't be helped
That's why people make Mugen
I need Skullomania. But I can't get Skullomania.
HLnp9FV.gif

I don't want any Evil edition. Give me someone I don't already have, Capcom.
Probably not E.Ryu even tho i want him
Akuma is way too popular to be be out for too long
y'all on mic on SFV? I'm ass in that game, complete ass

lovely..

but I'd love to chat about taylor swift
Hell no
"actually, these stats show blacks are prone to violence"
"how easily triggered do you get?"
"why is 'privileged' thrown around so often"

giphy.gif
That white chick on Trevor was out of her mind

Johndoey

Banned
The FFXV combat is actually fantastic in large open spaces, but the game sure loves small corridors filled with trash mobs. It's a new age of clusterfuck.

I've never seen a game play against it's own strengths like this.

Johndoey

Banned
Y'all knew this was going to happen, the low key racists came out of there holes to walk the earth and complain about being the real victims of discrimination. Welcome to Trump's internet.

Infinite

I'm talking bout what I seen on OT this morning alone, breh.
I like how that dude in that thread preemptive played the victim in that BLM thread when he was saying some fuck shit to start with. Such a bad look. Oh well.

Roster wars are the hardest part of fighting game prerelease. I just want everyone to be happy 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom