• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Jeff still riding Kojima's nuts kinda hard. Dude is red in the face with his excitement for dude.
His love for Kojima is always strangely great to see.

Damn i never get people that power through a game, was it Stand By Me but with pretty boys?
It's like Stand by me, crossed with Lake House, A New Hope, and mashed up with Arthurian legend. It's near incomprehensible.

Soundtrack is amazing though maybe the best in the series.

The game does something really cool with the logo at the end, it's pretty great.

Slayven

His love for Kojima is always strangely great to see.

It's like Stand by me, crossed with Lake House, A New Hope, and mashed up with Arthurian legend. It's near incomprehensible.

Soundtrack is amazing though maybe the best in the series.

That is a square RPG alright, I think they reach for themes they don't have the tools to deal with.

Malyse

What the fuck Kojima.

------

Anime reccs:
School Days
Mayoiga
Mars of Destruction
Eiken
Glasslip
Sky Wizards Academy
Pupa
Momo Kyun Sword

I've never heard of the artist Untitled Unmastered, sounds like a shit album to be named Kendrick Lamar

f977f75304f2b2dc0f6a5c34118d1cce.jpg

Slayven

The Martyrdom of Kojima bothers me. Dude got a raw deal from his boss, but he wasn't nailed to a cross. I just think worshiping creators in any industy is dangerous and only leads to fuckery.

D i Z

The Martyrdom of Kojima bothers me. Dude got a raw deal from his boss, but he wasn't nailed to a cross. I just think worshiping creators in any industy is dangerous and only leads to fuckery.

You'd swear that dude had been tortured for state secrets the way he was crying over him.

Malyse

Game awards tonight? Tells you how much i don't give a shit

lmao they tried it. Gaming awards mean jack shit anyway. These kids or manchilds need to get over their precious hobby becoming mainstream more and more, shit, celebrities play games as well.

I'm just in it for the trailers.
And because I can only play so many hours of The Old Republic.

LOLOL
I was just in the middle of typing "at least there are no youtubers".

Let me reiterate that I'm not dissing what these awards mean to developers that do this for a living, I win awards people have no idea about and could care less about. I'm simply saying these children get so up and arms when rap gets in the mix cause its "infecting" their poorly produced award shows, but they probably the same ones that run around talking about "dab on em" and other shit that came from such culture rap does.

D i Z

Meant something to me. Too many cancer scares in my family.

----

Back to cynicism: how much stock do people put in Horizon Zero Dawn after No Man's Sky?

Means something to me too.

My stock in Horizon has always been low. Anyone who's ever played a Guerrilla game should know better by now. I'm also a bit dubious about their systems for crafting/ gathering etc and how much of the game it'll be, and I've got....questions about the ethnic cosmetics they have in game with what looks like an absence of people from the cultures that they seem to be lifting from.

Malyse

Trending gamers? FOH.
Can't believe we went from That Dragon, Cancer to trending gamer.

----

Who's gonna play Dauntless with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom