• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in France and throw spitballs at your teachers brehs

s4ffzFJ.jpg

Numb

Some teachers still got that fire
Spit on one and you would have blacked out and wake up 3 days later in my old town

Izuna

Banned
Mom bought me a burger from "this really nice place". Walked like 40m to get there and back.

Tastes like garbage. This whole area is shit. Blackpool needs immigrants to show these dudes how to cook I swear.

~~

Slayven

Mom bought me a burger from "this really nice place". Walked like 40m to get there and back.

Tastes like garbage. This whole area is shit. Blackpool needs immigrants to show these dudes how to cook I swear.

~~

had a coworker once say that he won't eat at a joint unless "there are Mexicans in the back or a fat man on the grill". We didn't talk that often

Kinda upset that all the female outfits are bikini's

Want that ryu though, love the stupidity.

Balrog has once again been robbed of a costume.

True in the female ones.

Kinda hard explaining spending hours in training mode with a half naked chick jumping around on screen. Thankfully she no longer thinks I'm a creep. Gotta give props to Gilty and Ricky Ortiz for that though.

Waiting for the eventual Cammy in ugg boats, tights and a north face fleece.

Village

True in the female ones.

Kind hard explaining spending hours in training mode with a half naked chick jumping around on screen. Thankfully she no longer thinks I'm a creep. Gotta give props to Gilty and Ricky Ortiz for that though.

Waiting for the eventual Cammy in ugg boats, tights and a north face fleece.

When that happens, I will main cammy and take sf way more seriously.

As for the female outfits... I wish they made karin's fancy, she could have had a cute long coat, with a cute hat. But no, bikini's

Numb

When that happens, I will main cammy and take sf way more seriously.

As for the female outfits... I wish they made karin's fancy, she could have had a cute long coat, with a cute hat. But no, bikini's

They only care about Chun outfits with the girls

Village

We talkin' about females here. Only males in my mix are Nash & Birdie.

Doesn't change, though. Fuck Ono.

Chun Li's capcom pro tour outfit is fantastic and should have just been her main outfit, with out the fur.
I like cammy's battle outfit, wish it had pants.

Mika's Pheonix outfit is fantastic

Juri's holloween, main, and battle outfits are fantastic

Karin's battle outfit is fantastic

Cop chun li is also great

Sch1sm

Chun Li's capcom pro tour outfit is fantastic and should have just been her main outfit, with out the fur.
I like cammy's battle outfit, wish it had pants.

Mika's Pheonix outfit is fantastic

Juri's holloween, main, and battle outfits are fantastic

Karin's battle outfit is fantastic

Cop chun li is also great

That's great - I wasn't denying good ones already existed, but I'm not buying costumes for a game where the online hardly works? Not to mention, the colours situation where I have to earn them on new costumes? Screw that.

Only additional one I have is Bison's Battle Costume because Amazon preorder, and I'm keeping it that way. They deserve no money. I refuse to waste my time earning additional fight money for costumes over characters, and I refuse to give them my real money. 😒

Not even trying to be difficult, I just won't support a system where they can spend all this time making costumes, past and future, but not sort the main components of their game.

2019 Q4 online fix, DICE style for former Battlefield.

Village

That's great - I wasn't denying good ones already existed, but I'm not buying costumes for a game where the online hardly works? Not to mention, the colours situation where I have to earn them on new costumes? Screw that.

I feel you on the colors. However, the only costumes that require you to earn colors is the story and battle outfits for all the non dlc characters. The dlc characters come with the colors.. at least with the season pass. Every costume after normal and story when you buy it they gave up so it just gives you all colors.

Only additional one I have is Bison's Battle Costume because Amazon preorder, and I'm keeping it that way. They deserve no money. I refuse to waste my time earning additional fight money for costumes over characters, and I refuse to give them my real money. 😒

I would pay money for characters, that seems worth it to me, but I wont stop you.
Not even trying to be difficult, I just won't support a system where they can spend all this time making costumes, past and future, but not sort the main components of their game.

What do you mean?

Izuna

Banned
had a coworker once say that he won't eat at a joint unless "there are Mexicans in the back or a fat man on the grill". We didn't talk that often

My point is that English cuisine is trash. Hell, our biggest celebrity chefs are known for the takes on French and Italian cuisine.

This place I'm in. Everything is just Fish and Chips or a Burger with a raw af bun. I miss London and its multiculturism.

I'm going to low-key buy my mum some Jamaican ingredients so she can cook me something special.

Plantain. Kidney Beans. Oh fuck I should get everything for some pea soup.

Slayven

My point is that English cuisine is trash. Hell, our biggest celebrity chefs are known for the takes on French and Italian cuisine.

This place I'm in. Everything is just Fish and Chips or a Burger with a raw af bun. I miss London and its multiculturism.

I'm going to low-key buy my mum some Jamaican ingredients so she can cook me something special.

Plantain. Kidney Beans. Oh fuck I should get everything for some pea soup.

Fish and chips always striked me as so bland, especially since they seem to don't use seasoning or spices

Izuna

Banned
Fish and chips always striked me as so bland, especially since they seem to don't use seasoning or spices

It's bland af. I've been to the highest rated one in London where it's just about how fresh/big the cod is (if it's cod) and if the chips are salted properly. That's it.

Sch1sm

I feel you on the colors. However, the only costumes that require you to earn colors is the story and battle outfits for all the non dlc characters. The dlc characters come with the colors.. at least with the season pass. Every costume after normal and story when you buy it they gave up so it just gives you all colors.

I would pay money for characters, that seems worth it to me, but I wont stop you.

What do you mean?

Ah, see, don't have the season pass. Only bought 3 characters I cared for.

What I mean is, the online is a mess. You can have lag with someone in the same room as you on a decent connection. It works strangely. Shy and Numb have the worst lag, and they're closest to each other, whereas my lag with either of them isn't nearly as bad. We're not exactly on 56K. Then there's one-sided rollback experiences I've come across, which is a whole edifferent level of unfairness which arises in ranked matches. That's what I mean. They need to fix their net code. Then I'll buy all of their extras with no remorse 'cause it works. I want to enjoy the game, I love playing it when it works, but I can't half the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Village

Ah ok , well I happened to like... all the dlc characters. I suppose I will feel differently. If honda, Blanka, Rufus and Sodom all get released in one season. That sounds horrible just to think about. As for the internet, yeah shits funky, I will have games with fine first matches then they just cut out

Slayven

Up here? Spicy Mayo at best

Never seen anyone put hot sauce on fish and chips... May as well eat something else.

As a southerner that made me clutch my pearls. You don't have a bottle of texas pete in the house with some fish? I seen people get disowned for shit like that.

Izuna

Banned
As a southerner that made me clutch my pearls. You don't have a bottle of texas pete in the house with some fish? I seen people get disowned for shit like that.

I didn't grow up on it. My childhood palette was cereal, Jamaican pea soup and baked beans on toast. As such, I'll even eat subway without any sauces.

Spice destroys me... I had this recently:

IMG_0790.JPG
Thai Jungle Curry. Waitress couldn't top up the tap enough fast enough.

Izuna

Banned
if you understood the Japanese, you'd know anime has the equivalent of weebs voicing cartoons. I miss thinking Japanese in anime sounded cool

edit: does luke ever get that awesome helmet he has in episode 4?

Slayven

if you understood the Japanese, you'd know anime has the equivalent of weebs voicing cartoons. I miss thinking Japanese in anime sounded cool

edit: does luke ever get that awesome helmet he has in episode 4?

The lead female in Digimon Dat Squad was terible too my english ears, can't imagine what she sounds like to a native speaker.

Speaking of weebs, i read a lot of independent fiction and i notice a trend of a lot of writers writing their characters like they are in a janky scanlation. If your character is a white dude from California he is not going use shit like "I won't forgive you" as an insult or worry about the number one status of everything.

Malyse

Or Simba curling up next to his dead father?

Or Joy just wanting Riley to be happy? Or the death of Bing Bong?

MAN having a kid has made me emotional as hell.
My party in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained was super unhappy about "that damn pink elephant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom