• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

14572979_1172275906173224_1400021462459098598_n.jpg
TlqMkan.gif

I'll be on after work. Whenever that is. Probably around 8:30, least for a couple games. Need to destress.
Cool cool.

Trey

Now for the latest installment of "oh shit, the Hip Hop Awards are on? Weren't they just last month or something?"

Infinite

"Luke Cage sure does enjoy being black"
Speaking of which that NYT review was weird. I think my biggest takeaway is that you can work for a media publication that calls itself the New York Times and demonstrate no understanding or knowledge of the Harlem Renaissance. That's peak white privilege.

No I'll be in heaven

With your mom

You'll be in the glue factory.

I'll have your sister as my prize mare. Will even sell her mane for money.

Let's not have this discussion again. Your mom told me she'd best your ass for taking back too your new step dad. You can call me Uncle Crimson, but one day you'll learn to call me father

You'll be in the glue factory.

I'll have your sister as my prize mare. Will even sell her mane for money.

Let's not have this discussion again. Your mom told me she'd best your ass for taking back too your new step dad. You can call me Uncle Crimson, but one day you'll learn to call me father
no thank you

Slayven

I like to imagine Jandro as a CPA and one of his clients getting mad

Client:"Why am I getting audited?"

Jandro:"Cause your mom's cheeks kept hitting the calculator"

You know, I thought people would overrate the hell out of J. Dilla just because he happened to pass. Granted, I didn't listen to a lot of records produced by him, I'm more of a classic DJ Premier / Pete Rock person.

I happen to just load up a playlist of his instrumentals

And I want to slap myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom