• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Hey, don't forget to register to vote if you haven't. Deadlines are approaching.

-----

tessa_thompson_zoe_kravitz_and_naomi_scott_-_h_-_2016_1.jpg

So.

That Han Solo film.

Mediking

Do you guys dress to compliment your skin tone? I remember when I was younger... I would wear light colors and everybody would say I look great in them. But now I just wear what I want.... I might get back into wearing light colors again. Lol.

Sch1sm

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What video games is everyone playing right now?

Hearthstone, Civ, and World of Warcraft (really just trying to unlock Liadrin for Hearthstone)

going to probably going to go back to Aquaria soon, and trying to find the motivation to do Xenoblade X postgame stuff

also I have decided that I don't like World of Warcraft

there are just better MMOs out there at this point

Aiustis

Do you guys dress to compliment your skin tone? I remember when I was younger... I would wear light colors and everybody would say I look great in them. But now I just wear what I want.... I might get back into wearing light colors again. Lol.

Naaah. I just wear whatever.

Dragon Quest VII

Gotta new computer
Sai works on windows 10, thats tight.

Now to install several gigs of video games

I have Sai on my computer...don't use it though.

Malyse

no.

*looks good in anything cause perfect shade of brown*

Waiting on Disney Magical World 2 and Valkyrie Drive. Until then, PSO2 as always.

facelike

Morning,

I got a little song I want to share with you'll if I can. Quick background, this song and others I've recently written have been inspired by these forums. Inspirational is a way Gaf can be described and my inner 'X-Clan' has been building. So the song I want to present is called Wade Through The Fear and it was written as a bit if hope for us all trying to get a little equality here in the US. Hope you like and appreciate any feedback.

https://youtu.be/yY9n74xBsV4

Slayven

Good morning all,

Rachel Dolezal Asked To Speak At MLK Day Event In North Carolina

CARY, N.C. (AP) — Former Washington state NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal, who was criticized last year for passing herself off as black, has been tapped to speak at a North Carolina Martin Luther King Day celebration in January.

According to the 2010 Census, there were 135,234 people and 55,303 households in the town. As of 2013, the population has increased to 151,088.[16] The population was 73.1% White, 13.1% Asian, 8.0% African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.0% Pacific Islander, and 2.6% were from two or more races. In addition, 7.7% were Hispanic or Latino, of any race.

The median household income for Cary as of 2011 was $110,609.

Explains everything

Sch1sm

Last night made me a God fearing woman, more so than usual, because a broke student can't afford losing a laptop to liquid spill. Wasn't large at all, managed to get most all of it and when I lifted the keys that were affected (and some surrounding ones) nothing really got in there.

But it's fine.

Yet not, 'cause when it spilled I took off the keys, and I managed to cut my finger in the process. On the plus side, it's working, my keyboard + trackpad are fine. No weird artifacts on the screen. Got all the keys back on fine. Why does Apple have so many small pieces to a single key, I was legit shook at first.

I'm highkey still stressed even though everything is perfectly fine, though, lol.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Been playing a lot of classic Genesis games. Phantasy Star and Thunder Force just to name a few.

Good morning all,

Rachel Dolezal Asked To Speak At MLK Day Event In North Carolina

CARY, N.C. (AP) — Former Washington state NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal, who was criticized last year for passing herself off as black, has been tapped to speak at a North Carolina Martin Luther King Day celebration in January.
This lady just won't go away.

I still need a new computer, not for gaming but so I can use AutoCAD.

Gonna ask mother if she can dip into her "Keith Sweat concert savings fund" to help me out because I sure ain't touching my savings acct.

Numb

Last night made me a God fearing woman, more so than usual, because a broke student can't afford losing a laptop to liquid spill. Wasn't large at all, managed to get most all of it and when I lifted the keys that were affected (and some surrounding ones) nothing really got in there.

But it's fine.

Yet not, 'cause when it spilled I took off the keys, and I managed to cut my finger in the process. On the plus side, it's working, my keyboard + trackpad are fine. No weird artifacts on the screen. Got all the keys back on fine. Why does Apple have so many small pieces to a single key, I was legit shook at first.

I'm highkey still stressed even though everything is perfectly fine, though, lol.
mjmutley-png.1429

That was lucky
Put it on the floor. Better to spill it on the ground instead

Sch1sm

mjmutley-png.1429

That was lucky
Put it on the floor. Better to spill it on the ground instead

Honestly. I was googling the cost of how much logic board replacements on Macbook's cost while I was letting it dry and such last night and it genuinely hurt. Next time. 2y2m and this has never happened before. I was feeling saaaaafe, man. Safe.

Numb

Honestly. I was googling the cost of how much logic board replacements on Macbook's cost while I was letting it dry and such last night and it genuinely hurt. Next time. 2y2m and this has never happened before. I was feeling saaaaafe, man. Safe.
You will be on alert from now
Got my train engine sounding PC here still haha

I'm hoping somebody here will buy Mafia 3...

I let the library bring single player games for me

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Many thanks for the Grace Randolf disclaimer on that link a page or so back.
Once that stink gets into your youtubes, it's a bitch to get out.

But it's fine.

Don't fall prey to the sticky key paranoia.

Sch1sm

I'm hoping somebody here will buy Mafia 3...

All my friends found out it was locked to 30fps and bailed because apparently that's a huge deal.

Mornin' all.

Many thanks for the Grace Randolf disclaimer on that link a page or so back.
Once that stink gets into your youtubes, it's a bitch to get out.

Don't fall prey to the sticky key paranoia.

Had it not been for that spill, I'd have never. And honestly, never again. They're all properly installed, but it was painful to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom