• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba T

I accepted a new job recently. The recruiter that got me in the door really wants to promote diversity and wants me to help. Lord knows public accounting needs it.

DW: "I've always been able to vote"
Black woman "I haven't been able to vote twice"
Drunk History

This ad isn't for me
Screenshot_20161012_135037.png

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Saw Shin Godzilla last night. As Japanese film, it was fine. As a Godzilla film however, it was https://youtu.be/zgyq6YKeIms
Y'all mean to tell me Summer Lesson ain't coming West?

So I can't play with VR waifus??

My interest in PSVR is officially dead.
The game isn't getting localized because it's hard to make games for everyone.
[…]When you think about the current game situation and the climate in different countries where you have to have characters from every different race or nationality, someone else would say ‘mine is not included,’ which is the climate we currently see with games. Since there are people who can’t set aside the game and the actual problems in society, I don’t want open that can of worms.
http://nichegamer.com/2016/06/16/summer-lesson-unlikely-come-west-due-current-climate/
That won't stop me from importing.

Kreed

This ad isn't for me
Screenshot_20161012_135037.png

Jandro, check out your window and make sure you don't see anyone walking around with mix CDs. Probably will look like they just woke up from the year 2001 (baggy clothes that that are all the same color, a fitted cap, timbs, a oversized chain with cubic zirconias in it, etc...).

Yeah, you don't even need to ask. And Patrick's a Filipino person of size too, so that "no fats, no femmes, no Asians" thing is real even when they want femmes.

You're too yellow to be Luke Cage. Is there even a lightskin superhero

Terrence Howard was Rhodey in the first Iron Man. If it wasn't for the contract dispute (and his horrible math skills), he would have been War Machine.

And RIP to Tommy.

Sch1sm

I'm doing meh. But thank you for asking.

How about you. ?

U.K.

I killed my midterm today and work was pleasantly slow, I'm feeling pretty on top of shit now, honestly.

PSA. I am great at alcohol.

What are you doing tonight BCT? I gots comics to read.

Finishing an assignment I put off properly completing for a week even though I've had all the components complete and just need to code and compile it. Due 11:59PM tomorrow, so realistically I'm gonna just take a hack at the start of it then go play Gears of War 4, and do it while in my classes tomorrow because my profs aren't the easiest to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom