• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Naw, it's work. Black people do work, racists.

troll.png

Man...that Mulan thread. I always ask myself why am I surprised at what people think when it comes to diversity but guess the joke's on me. But damn.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Just registered to vote and I heard the craziest thing lol

Some people asked who was Hilary competing with, like 3 people had no idea who Trump was.

Where ya'll been? 😂

Sup Forearm. How are you today. ?

I'm alright. First day back from the long weekend made it an extra tough day. Plus it was the right kind of cold this morning where getting out of bed feels like the worst idea ever.

Yourself? How are you this fine day..

D i Z

I've been stretched thin, brethren. I will survive, but I know if my dude Numb was still with us he would not hesitate with a foot rub and some iced tea before looking over the paperwork and sending a me out to do good in the world. I miss our dude Numb....

Young Magus

Got back from Korea the other day,
Shit was lit, might go back in the future.

Saw a shit ton of black folk, even exchanged nods. :mynikka:. They even got a popeyes over there.
Not really needed tho as Korean Fried Chicken is pretty good itself

Also made me realize that if I plan on staying in East Asia then I NEED the city areas bad. I like where I live now but gawddamn the Japan countryside can get depressing as fuck.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/covergirl-introduces-its-first-ever-cover-boy-161210946.html

Male makeup gurus are having a moment, and James Charles Dickinson is adding another. The 17-year-old YouTube sensation, known simply as James Charles on social media, boasts more than 70,000 subscribers, which comparatively isn’t as much as some other major male beauty YouTubers, like Manny Gutierrez (Manny Mua) and Patrick Starrr (both nearing 2 million each). Still, it’s more than enough for CoverGirl, which announced Charles as its latest ambassador — and the first young man to receive such an honor.
wonder why they picked the one with less followers,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom