• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm not getting Gears of War 4 with my new laptop after all. XoticPC sent me Paragon and a faulty link for Rainbow 6 instead. I'll have to figure out a brand new big graphics game to buy sometime soon because I don't have one.

Sch1sm

Guess I'm not getting Gears of War 4 with my new laptop after all. XoticPC sent me Paragon and a faulty link for Rainbow 6 instead. I'll have to figure out a brand new big graphics game to buy sometime soon because I don't have one.

RIP. Buy Gears anyway. 😬

Cystm

I am going to be in NY on business and yall have been dropping Bojangle's as the best place to get some fried chicken. Living out on the west coast, I was excited when I started to look up a location, but the nearest one is a 6 hour round trip.

*All of the crying jordans.jpg*

So close, but so far.

I'm going to Popeye's for dinner out of spite.

I am going to be in NY on business and yall have been dropping Bojangle's as the best place to get some fried chicken. Living out on the west coast, I was excited when I started to look up a location, but the nearest one is a 6 hour round trip.

So close, but so far.

I think most of us said Popeyes

YEAH FAWFUL! You're already up to your eyeballs in debt. What's an extra 69 bucks. 😜 😆
The worst thing is that I lost 85 dollars in my house and I can't find it. Just lost 85 bucks I was trying to save. If I could find that I could buy Gears but my dumb ass will never be handling my own money ever again.

andthebeatgoeson

temporarily defecting to KFC again now that Nashville Hot Chicken is back
I really need to try this. Damn shame everything else in the store is shit. What's protocol? Make your own biscuits and bring them with you?

Update to a story:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ldn-t-have-responded-colin-kaepernick-n666641

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Friday that she regretted her criticism of NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick's gameday protests during the national anthem.

"Some of you have inquired about a book interview in which I was asked how I felt about Colin Kaepernick and other NFL players who refused to stand for the national anthem. Barely aware of the incident or its purpose, my comments were inappropriately dismissive and harsh. I should have declined to respond," Ginsburg said in a statement.

Malyse

So close, but so far.

Make your own damn chicken. Fuck all them joints.
The worst thing is that I lost 85 dollars in my house and I can't find it. Just lost 85 bucks I was trying to save. If I could find that I could buy Gears but my dumb ass will never be handling my own money ever again.
That's why you don't let Slayven come inside.

----

Creepy story time.
When my cousin was two, her mom got pregnant again. One day she went to hug her mom's belly and said, "Little brother sick". A few days later she had a miscarriage.
My 6-year-old daughter was in the passenger seat a few days ago and looked at me and said, "Dad, when I'm seven I'm going to kill you. No wait, when I'm eight." I asked, "How are you going to do that?" She smiled and said, "I'm gonna drive over your head with this car."
My 3-year-old daughter was in the bath playing with her toys with me and laughing. Suddenly her face deadpans, she looks me in the eye, and tells me in a serious little voice, "Mummy, if you bit and ate all my fingers off I wouldn't love you anymore."
My four-year-old son said, "Daddy, I want to drill into your tummy, crawl inside and eat your dinner."

Cystm

I just want to know for myself how it tastes. I keep telling myself It's chain restaurant chicken and that it's something like Church's tier - alright, but not as good - but I love Popeye's so maybe I'll love this too.

I think most of us said Popeyes

Searching the thread shows primarily the BCT Introduction template and it seems like most people are saying Popeyes, like you said. It's mentioned rarely and when it is, it's most often outside of this thread (aside from the form) So, yeah, taking the L. I was wrong. My bad, BCT.

I must have a faulty charger. I thought it had to do something with my PC, but I just tried playing Last of Us and tried 4 different controllers and they all kept on desyncing. I guess I have to use my arcade stick now, but I don't know which game I should play with it.

I have Skullgirls, but I can't find anyone to play with. I might be fucked here. I might need some help figuring out what I can play now.

Dai101

Banned
What's your brand of choice dai?

Offbrand of course

wGgFKmI.jpg

In all seriousness, Absolute:

Good balance between flavor and price. Now if you have some extra cash:

Stoli is for you.

But if the struggle is real:

d2k0ChG.jpg

3Rxqtf2.jpg

Hello darkness my old friend ....