• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Pops is voting for Hillary

13-glaring-man.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Looking at Trump like he left the front door open letting all the good air conditioning out

Spinluck

Where do you guys go for hair ideas?

Last fall I rocked the Boseman hard but had to lose it because of a long interview process for a job.

chadwick-boseman.jpg

damn Chad is sexy

But now my hair has grown out again and I'm feeling experimental.

Shy

Mornin', guys. How's everyone spending their weekend? I've got a couple of midterms showing up this week so it'd gonna just be that for me. Study, study, more studying.
Morning.

Got nothing going on this weekend. Like every weekend. 😞

Numb

You forgot page 9:
Oh my

---

Mornin', guys. How's everyone spending their weekend? I've got a couple of midterms showing up this week so it'd gonna just be that for me. Study, study, more studying.
Gym and watching little sis come play Until Dawn as her first big game
Second play through already 😊

Where do you guys go for hair ideas?

Last fall I rocked the Boseman hard but had to lose it because of a long interview process for a job.

chadwick-boseman.jpg

damn Chad is sexy

But now my hair has grown out again and I'm feeling experimental.

Im watching the original Birth of a Nation this afternoon. Some incredible filmmaking techniques on display. But as a I watch, I cant help but think how fraudulent the whole idea of White supremacy is. How is your race "supreme" when you age like shit, you sunburn easily, your hair stinks when you come out the shower & you turn pink when you mad.
Only racial characteristic I give White people points for is blue eyes, red heads & blonde hair, everything else falls under the "aint shit" category for me.

Zekes!

This guuuuuuuy. A1. 10/10.

---

Yo, wishing you luck on the midterms. Gonna be doing some studying as well. Got a short paper due early next week. Probably gonna try out this DBZ Xenoverse 2 beta tomorrow when my cousin comes over as well.

Waiting for this storm to really pick up out here on the west coast too

Numb

Im watching the original Birth of a Nation this afternoon. Some incredible filmmaking techniques on display. But as a I watch, I cant help but think how fraudulent the whole idea of White supremacy is. How is your race "supreme" when you age like shit, you sunburn easily, your hair stinks when you come out the shower & you turn pink when you mad.
Only racial characteristic I give White people points for is blue eyes, red heads & blonde hair, everything else falls under the "aint shit" category for me.
2662425-1361589542722.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Nothing like having to contact cousins because you spent 60 dollars on Shin Godzilla tickets and none of your friends can go. Why did the movie have to come out during midterms? At least I can buy the DVD later to show everyone when they're not busy.

You know he's right, though. You ever got a Clinton cheque, she'd ask you to take her to x concert ASAP.

If Hil Dawg ever give me a check, we damn sure ain't wasting it on a X concert.

The Bad Boy reunion don't sound like a bad idea, I'll pay money to see Ma$e.

Sch1sm

Morning.

Got nothing going on this weekend. Like every weekend. 😞

What comes to mind is someone staring out their window at rain. 'cause England. <3

Oh my

Gym and watching little sis come play Until Dawn as her first big game
Second play through already &#128522;

Aha, aw. I loved that game. The QTEs hurt 'cause the speeds were unpredictable, but even then, God damn. I don't think I could touch it again unless I was going through a get everyone killed run, or the absolute opposite.

Yo, wishing you luck on the midterms. Gonna be doing some studying as well. Got a short paper due early next week. Probably gonna try out this DBZ Xenoverse 2 beta tomorrow when my cousin comes over as well.

Waiting for this storm to really pick up out here on the west coast too

Thanks, man. Feeling pretty bad about them so far, but I think I'll manage. Let me know how Xenoverse is when ya get around to it.

G
o
d
d
a
m
n.

Oh, awk. My use of x was more of an unknown variable. I don't even know who the hell that is.

Your mom must love you.

Numb

Still trying to stop X meet
Smh

Aha, aw. I loved that game. The QTEs hurt 'cause the speeds were unpredictable, but even then, God damn. I don't think I could touch it again unless I was going through a get everyone killed run, or the absolute opposite.
Not being good at games the QTEs really did a number on her. People dying cos she slipped or forgot and pointed a gun with the left stick instead of right
laff.gif

Started second run trying to save everyone.
someone died already
laff.gif
I'm not evil
tryna go for the early mike ross with those clothes

S4Kpoa2.gif
Mike "dagawd" Ross

Sch1sm

Still trying to stop X meet
Smh

Not being good at games the QTEs really did a number on her. People dying cos she slipped or forgot and pointed a gun with the left stick instead of right
laff.gif

Started second run trying to save everyone.
someone died already
laff.gif
I'm not evil

When I played, I killed
Chris
after
Ashley locked him out of the house for his antics
'cause I
failed to shoot a Wendigo
since I was so stressed I accidentally pressed another button while I tried to use the right one to shoot and didn't even notice. :")

I think I finished with Sam, Mike, Matt, Emily alive. Chris, Jessica, and Josh (his parents musta been hella depressed, considering the premise) I took an L on.

Numb

When I played, I killed
Chris
after
Ashley locked him out of the house for his antics
'cause I
failed to shoot a Wendigo
since I was so stressed I accidentally pressed another button while I tried to use the right one to shoot and didn't even notice. :")

I think I finished with Sam, Mike, Matt, Emily alive. Chris, Jessica, and Josh (his parents musta been hella depressed, considering the premise) I took an L on.
That's alot of people
Just Matt and Ashley survived
Emily died in grinder.Mike and Sam blew up
Pretty good game. Sequel will be fun
gnight people

Sch1sm

That's alot of people
Just Matt and Ashley survived
Emily died in grinder.Mike and Sam blew up
Pretty good game. Sequel will be fun
gnight people

Oh, shit. I lost Ashley because
I followed a human sounding thing in the house because I forgot Wendigos and mimic humans, lmao.
&#128517;

They have a spin-off VR title that released this last week, but eh 'cause VR.

Sleep well~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom