• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mo3x1mapCY1r6png8o9_400.jpg
When will we get the equality where a 3 yr old POC can know how to spell integrated like her

DDRC3cF.jpg

Nepenthe

Are we absolutely confirmed for an announcement on Friday? I'm tired of the runaround at this point and have ignored most everything about the rumors thus far.

Also, a white teacher got a bit too real about racism. I'm enjoying the GAF fallout.

Are we absolutely confirmed for an announcement on Friday? I'm tired of the runaround at this point and have ignored most everything about the rumors thus far.

Also, a white teacher got a bit too real about racism. I'm enjoying the GAF fallout.

They're sending us company-wide emails atm. It's happening tomorrow.

Johndoey

Banned
I got no school learning and don't respect them poor police enough. I's sorry mista.
--
I didn't know Trump was a Shasta fan.

https://youtu.be/n-lpzZAZPVE
--
These two surrogates on CNN are even worse than normal, somehow even worse.

Their defense for Trump mocking a disabled man is he also mocks other people. So it's just fine I guess.

Nepenthe

Well it's only a 3 minute trailer(?), so I'm already not expecting much aside from maybe a Breath of the Wild preview.

I'll take more Breath of the Wild. It's my most anticipated game since forever. Regardless, it's more that I just want this to finally be out in the open and for all of the rumor-stirring and silence to be over and done with.

I'll take more Breath of the Wild. It's my most anticipated game since forever. Regardless, it's more that I just want this to finally be out in the open and for all of the rumor-stirring and silence to be over and done with.

Yeah, Breath of the Wild looks good. I haven't been paying attention at all to the NX and been "I'll just wait for them to reveal it" and I guess tomorrow I'll finally know. Not really excited because I haven't been as invested in video games in the past few years and specifically I haven't even had much of a chance to experience the Wii U since I was given one almost two years ago, so I can't have any expectations or critique when I really don't know the products they have on the market right now.

Oh no, the Nintendo horde is about to come at me. Might as well fire shots at Platinum Games while I'm at it, go out (as in to sleep) in a blaze of glory.

Lucini

Banned
Realized I've been posting without formally introducing myself. Forgive my bad manners, BCT.

Where you're from - California
Where you live - Also California, but I move around a lot.
What is your age? - 29...nearly 30
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - My Dad's people are Irish, French, German mixed. My Mom's people are Nigerian, Haitian, and Dominican by way of the TAS.
Do you know your roots - For the most part. We've tracked as far back as we can on both sides.
Favorite musical genre - Hip hop, Jazz, R&B (specifically 1990s)
Your profession/major/career interest - Technician for a major hardware/software company
Your religious affiliation - generically non-denominational Christian
Hobbies - Playing and coaching basketball, playing video games, reading
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Favorite superhero? - T'Challa
Anime or Nah? - Yeah I mess with a few.
Favorite sport and team? - Basketball, Chicago Bulls. Football, Oakland Raiders.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - I don't really have one. My kids love Robin Hood.

----

That said: my divorce is almost done y'all...shots will be in order and I will live stream that if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom