• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Hasn't this always been the case though? With every new Nintendo system devs have had the opportunity to focus on other aspects and not push the boundaries on graphics, they just haven't. I suppose since this time they don't have to include a whacky controller of some kind it will be a nonissue.

Yeah, Nintendo has always been a "how" you will play games, not "what" you will be playing, like Sony and MS.

Malyse

Excited about Pokemon Gen 8 and a Xenoblade sequel. Hope we get digital compatablity with 3DS/Wii U.

Though I would buy GOTY style remasters of MK8, Hyrule Warriors and Sm4sh for switch.

But tell me about amiibo

-----

In honor of Nintendo

Malyse

Jazmine Sullivan ain't shit, I understand curving a thirsty dude... but to do it after he died and letting the world know is some JC shit
You worried fam?
Excited about pants?

Screen-Shot-2014-10-28-at-10.35.03-AM.png

----

You guys I am super duper drunk

harSon

Banned
I refuse to purchase this Nintendo console out of principal, until they prove third party developers won't outright ignore it after the initial launch wave. I've been burned too many times at this point. I have to admit though, I like what I see a lot.

I refuse to purchase it until I see how it works without a real D pad. Those 4 buttons on the left controller are NOT convincing. Looks like 2D platformers and fighting games are fucked on this thing unless you have a Pro Switch controller or whatever it will be called.

Infinite

To me the Nintendo Switch is to consoles, handhelds, and tablet/phones what an ultrabook is to desktops/laptops, netbooks, and. . .tablets/phones. lol that made more sense in my head but bare with me guys.

Merc_

I like it, but I'm not really sure how much appeal the switching around will have in the states. It's makes sense for Japan though and it'll be nice to have Nintendo just focus on one system this time around.

I like it, but I'm not really sure how much appeal the switching around will have in the states. It's makes sense for Japan though and it'll be nice to have Nintendo just focus on one system this time around.

I'll probably just be using it to go from sitting to lying on the bed.

Infinite

That's the million dollar question. I think Nintendo might be going trying to do is set up an ecosystem sort of like apple where they can have the iPhone, IPad, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and so on but instead in the console gaming space. So this will likely be positioned between your phone/tablet, 3ds/vita, and ps4/Xbox one in the minds of consumers even though Nintendo will be billing this as their next gen console. This begs the obvious question and that's do consumers really want a device that stronger than your phone but slightly weaker and more portable than your consoles?

harSon

Banned
I think my Tinder chapter may come to an end for the time being. I'm probably going steady with this one girl (I met on Tinder :3). I can finally compile my Tinder memoirs. I've been writing it off and on for a while now, and putting it all down on paper made me realize how much of my life had been overflowing with deviancy, L's and limitless fuckery since early Summer. I'm encrypting this shit, cause if her eyes ever meet these words - I'll be back on the prowl that same day cause there's no good explanations for some of this shit.

I think my Tinder chapter may come to an end for the time being. I'm probably going steady with this one girl (I met on Tinder :3). I can finally compile my Tinder memoirs. I've been writing it off and on for a while now, and putting it all down on paper made me realize how much of my life had been overflowing with deviancy, L's and limitless fuckery since early Summer. I'm encrypting this shit, cause if her eyes ever meet these words - I'll be back on the prowl that same day cause there's no good explanations for some of this shit.

No more ass breath?! Good on you!

HarSon said "going steady" like the year is 1955 or something.

Kreed

To me the Nintendo Switch is to consoles, handhelds, and tablet/phones what an ultrabook is to desktops/laptops, netbooks, and. . .tablets/phones. lol that made more sense in my head but bare with me guys.

I'd change ultrabook to laptop and the rest to high end desktop (PS4/Xbox One), but the analogy works.

Are we sure the bolded is happening? It would be "smart" for Nintendo to do this, but until you see Pokemon on it I would not be surprised if Nintendo still tries to release another DS portable in addition to this.

For now, I'm sure. That stalker chick was no doubt finding him by scent.

That's assuming the stalker didn't "convince" him to settle down.

Why do you always assume the worst!

Exhibit A

image.php

Exhibit B

harSon said:
OH LORD SWEET JESUS YES. WILSON, LYNCH AND CARROL'S MAN JUICES ALL OVER MY BODY. LET IT DRIP FROM MY TORSO AND SOAK INTO MY CARPET. WATCH AS I MAKE CUM ANGELS. I SHALL BEND OVER, GRAB HANDFULS AS I RAISE IN TRIUMPH AND RELEASE IT IN LEBRON LIKE FASHION. THE TEARS OF THE BAY AREA SUPPLY ME WITH EVERLASTING YOUTH, AND THEIR SORROW SUSTAINS MY WELL BEING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom