• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Your consoles collect dust, Shy, please. ��
SMH. What am i going to do with you, my sweet.
Mornin' all!
Morning my fam.
Day 1 on Nintendo Switch. exactly what I wanted from that thing.
Nintendo Switch, fam. I'm back in.
Nintendo invented the tablet, congrats
Switch looks cool. I'm in.
Switch look like fire.
I'm in on that new Nintendo. Haters be damned.
uk15TeY.gif

lsl3kli.gif

zXHfQ82.gif

Got an email, and I have a job interview with the Detroit fire department next Tuesday. Really excited.
Break a leg.

I think my Tinder chapter may come to an end for the time being. I'm probably going steady with this one girl (I met on Tinder :3). I can finally compile my Tinder memoirs. I've been writing it off and on for a while now, and putting it all down on paper made me realize how much of my life had been overflowing with deviancy, L's and limitless fuckery since early Summer. I'm encrypting this shit, cause if her eyes ever meet these words - I'll be back on the prowl that same day cause there's no good explanations for some of this shit.
Got to be out of the game long enough for us to put your jersey on the rafters

LionPride

Banned
So I'm a finalist for a scholarship that pays the full tuition for four years of a college that I hopefully get accepted to

Sweet baby jesus

Why people freaking out on Nintendo announcement of a PS Vita Pro with a TV out dock?

Because they actually announced a PS Vita Pro with a tv out dock. Lol Sony dropped the ball.

Plus like someone else said, this is all they got to make games for. If 3rd parties don't come through like always, all of Nintendo will be pushing this thing.

(I'm still gonna wait and see though)

Merc_

The only thing about the Switch is that the name makes me think of my grandmother telling my cousin and myself to run outside and cut her a switch whenever we acted up.

Only way I could see myself getting a nintendo system is if they bring every jrpg they have on the 3ds to the nx since I dont like handhelds.

Like how sony does with vita/ps4/ps3

D i Z

Quick question.

Anyone getting BF1 Premium. ?

Evening fam.

You getting BF1 tomorrow. ?

My money is kind of funny this month due to illness, so I'm shuffling around some loose change to make it happen. I should have kept my pre-order, i'd be on it already.

So far I got nothing but As and Bs in college second semester but right now in biology i have a D I think.

I'll try to bring it up to a C , I don't enjoy biology at all . I just need to get over this math hump and I'll be on my way to being a social worker. Everything is easy for me accept math and science as usual.

harSon

Banned
So far I got nothing but As and Bs in college second semester but right now in biology i have a D I think.

I'll try to bring it up to a C , I don't enjoy biology at all . I just need to get over this math hump and I'll be on my way to being a social worker. Everything is easy for me accept math and science as usual.

Welcome to the club fam.

What population are you trying to work with?

Welcome to the club fam.

What population are you trying to work with?

Well I want to help young black males specifically . My goal is to become a LCSW or a school counselor.

I'm leaning towards being a school counselor I want to change the lives of young black men and help them be successful in life ,so I can mold them to be apart of my army .................lol jking

Sch1sm

SMH. What am i going to do with you, my sweet.

Buy a Nintendo Switch and mail it to me when you inevitably never touch it. <3

I have this going on in my 3rd year now. My transcript's lowest point is a pair of Bs, and it's bugging me there's this class bringing me down
because the prof is screwing us more than my own error
but I'm learning to just take the L 'cause I wanna pass and move the Hell on. Busting my ass otherwise in hopes I can bring it up. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Shy

My money is kind of funny this month due to illness, so I'm shuffling around some loose change to make it happen. I should have kept my pre-order, i'd be on it already.
Ahh. I can understand.

I hope you're able to ge a copy to play with us.
Buy a Nintendo Switch and mail it to me when you inevitably never touch it. <3
B0lkhKC.gif

You getting BF1 on PS4. ?

LionPride

Banned
Well I want to help young black males specifically . My goal is to become a LCSW or a school counselor.

I'm leaning towards being a school counselor I want to change the lives of young black men and help them be successful in life ,so I can mold them to be apart of my army .................lol jking

Sure

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The only thing about the Switch is that the name makes me think of my grandmother telling my cousin and myself to run outside and cut her a switch whenever we acted up.

the first thing i thought was the music group. nintendo should get there will never be for a commercial

JLynn

Man it's been a long time. I got a call from a temp agency saying they want to recommend me for a job with Bank of America. All I have to do is finish some assessments and they can go forward with the process. While I was talking to them, another agency called me. I called them and they wanted to interview me for a job with a top health care provider. Got one guaranteed interview next Tuesday.

I aced the assessments and a few minutes later the first agency emailed me saying that they were impressed and to expect a call back from their head recruiter. If all goes well, I'll have two interviews next week.

And in case you didn't know, there's a new Terry Tate vote video. He's doing pretty much what you expect him to do.

Sch1sm

Ahh. I can understand.

I hope you're able to ge a copy to play with us.

B0lkhKC.gif

You getting BF1 on PS4. ?

Dunno yet, honestly. Debating it. Gonna wait out EA's standard launch bugs. Got two midterms left - done on the 31st. Maaaay get it when I'm done those. Decided against NBA 2K17 to end my stint of hellish examinations, so it's #1 contender.

Shy

Dunno yet, honestly. Debating it. Gonna wait out EA's standard launch bugs. Got two midterms left - done on the 31st. Maaaay get it when I'm done those. Decided against NBA 2K17 to end my stint of hellish examinations, so it's #1 contender.
Ahh. Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom