• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Political correctness gone mad. ��

I'm waiting for the right wing hit pieces on Netflix shows and politics to start showing up in full force when the elections are over. I guess when the Trump network is up and running all of these shows about minorities and women holding ground in a white mans world are going to get to the front lines of the cultural war.

Edit:

They're going to have to go through Amazon as well. I don't know if that's a fight they really want.

Gattsu25

Banned
TBJVMfm.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djdzZ76YIQM

From this post.

Can somebody tell me why the hell Netflix is so damn black?

This looks great. Damn, Netflix keeps earning this subscription.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Can somebody tell me why the hell Netflix is so damn black?

As a minority, it's a great time to be alive. I swear from video games, music, movies, tv ... there is more color in entertainment than in any decade i've been alive.

As a minority, it's a great time to be alive. I swear from video games, music, movies, tv ... there is more color in entertainment than in any decade i've been alive.

Yep. Makes me wonder if it's gunna fizzle out like it did after the mid 90s or keep going. Either way I'm enjoying it while I can.

Village

HardImmediateCats.gif

Platinum in there hard

That's tight.

Neir doesn't have me suepr hyped like ffxv or in this weird SSS tier hype I got for KH3 where it has rounded back to just normal behavior , where the only way I can describe kh is that shit looks magical.

However the first neir was dope, this one looks dope, dope people are on it. Imma cop it when It comes out.

harSon

Banned
I officially deactivated my Tinder account.

End of an era.

Edit: I looked through my text messages, and since mid May - I had gone on Tinder dates with 37 different people. 38 if you count the date who showed up with her mom.

Do Better

End of an era.

Edit: I looked through my text messages, and since mid May - I had gone on Tinder dates with 37 different people. 38 if you count the date who showed up with her mom.

You smashed the mom too? Damn :|

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!

End of an era.

How many of those dates.... ended well?

harSon

Banned
How many of those dates.... ended well?

About half of the 37, I had some semblance of chemistry with. The other half I had no interest of seeing them again after the first date. I slept with 13 of them, and about half of that was on more than one occasion. I'm still friends with about 5-6 of the people I've met through Tinder, and I could see myself pursuing something romantically long term with maybe a handful of those that I was intimate with - including the person I'm currently seeing. I'd say about 25% of those 37 have worthwhile stories attached to them, and only one of them was Carrie.

D i Z

I can't fucking get online. All i wanted to do was customise my guy. Then go wait for my dinner.

How about you, any luck. ?

Haven't tried mp. Been on Campaign all morning. Clyde Blackburn died a hero. Over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom